You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Unbelievable!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-08 2:20 PM (#654)
Subject: Unbelievable!

Tourer

My Vision Street Was scheduled to be delivered tue. Oct 2 to Fowler, CA. Called the dealer on Thurs. the 4th, truck was in Reno, NV at noon, showed up at dealer to take care of the paperwork Fri. truck was in Sparks, NV at 10:00am, 5 miles further away 22 hours later........
Called on Sat. the 6th the truck was in Lathrop, CA 127 miles away, today the 8th at 6am it was still in Lathrop...... 4 days and the truck has moved less than 200 miles. At this rate I should get it by Thurs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-09 7:12 PM (#689 - in reply to #654)
Subject: Re: Unbelievable!

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Tralphaz, Tralphaz, Tralphaz.....The dealership that cried delivery syndrom!
Sad, sad day when you find yourself behind this power curve. I've had a number of dates thrown my way, I was excited at first, now I'm just numb. I want to square away the paper work, but on what? I don't even have the "real" price they plan on charging me. Maybe I should drive to Vegas this week-end and take one off the floor, It's only 3 hours away!
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-09 9:13 PM (#693 - in reply to #689)

Tourer

The date that got me excited was when they told me it shipped cause at least I knew it was on its way, funny thing is that it took 5 days for the truck to cover the first 1500 miles, 2 days later it has moved an additional 200 miles where it's been sitting for the last 3 days. I had patience 3 months ago but now it's so close I can taste it.

BTW, the Vegas thing will only work if it's a 50 state bike or you're planning on registering it in Nevada.
victory rider
Posted 2007-10-09 9:38 PM (#696 - in reply to #654)
Subject: RE: Unbelievable!

Puddle Jumper

Got to see and touch mine today at the dealership. Gonna pick it up tomorrow just in time for biktoberfest. Going to load it up friday morning and leave for SUNNY Fl. Almost better than my honeymoon!!! just kidding dear
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 2:15 PM (#717 - in reply to #654)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Keep us informed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™