You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I can't believe my Dad bought me one
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

french.jonathan
Posted 2007-10-09 3:39 PM (#677)
Subject: I can't believe my Dad bought me one

New user

I am 24 years old and while all my friends want crotch rockets I told all of them I wanted a victory vision due to the fact I want to live past 25 morons doing wheelies down the street. Anyway, I had told my Dad about it and he decided out of nowhere to buy it for me. He bought one over the phone at a dealership that had one in stock and had it shipped. I got it in yesterday and drove it around for 3 hours before I had to go to sleep for work although I really couldn't sleep due to the fact I had my new bike sitting right outside. Anyway, I will try to post some pics tomorrow.
Sincerely,
A greatful son

Edited by french.jonathan 2007-10-09 3:47 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-09 3:52 PM (#679 - in reply to #677)
Subject: RE: I can't believe my Dad bought me one

Visionary

Memphis

Jonathan,

You are about 10-20 years ahead of your peers. As the father of 5 kids, ages 18-27, it is a huge deal for someone your age to see the light of responsibility but still know how to be cool. You are a rare breed who will always live outside the box.

You will log more miles than the crotch rocket set will ever see. Congratulations.

When does Dad get his?

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-09 4:49 PM (#682 - in reply to #677)
Subject: Re: I can't believe my Dad bought me one

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
All who read this.
French.Jonathan is someone who works with me. He peered over my shoulder like a little girl, and wanted to know what I was doing. He then hi-jacked my only source of relief from this stupid world by writting ignorant things on our site. He was trying to make fun of us. He's a very fat little man who has to much time on his hands.
Tramp
Posted 2007-10-09 4:54 PM (#683 - in reply to #677)

Cruiser

What a great story. That's pretty cool that this bike appeals to a 24 year old and a geezer like me almost 30 years older. Sounds like you've got a lot of good riding ahead of you.
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-09 5:00 PM (#685 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Memphis

BUCKEYE,

I can't believe I got sucked in like that. He is one sick SOB and has no idea how fragile our nerves are right now. I am so jealous of everyone getting their bikes right now that I fell hook line and sinker. You have my permission to KHA!

(One of your Harley buddies?)

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-09 5:16 PM (#686 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
No, he's a troll. Air Traffic Controller who drives rental cars and eats subway. He doesn't even have a car here. Just a knuckle head who hates. I'm his supervisor, and I just fired him! Actually he's a pretty good kid with a bad sense of humor. Whipper Snappers!
Fat little man with no life, and yes he still is looking over my shoulder eventhough he knows I hate that. FIRED!
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-09 5:27 PM (#687 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Memphis

Tell Little Jonathan that I'm an Air Traffic Controller at Memphis Center and he has just burned any chance of ever making the big bucks in the FAA. I'm eligible to retire next year and I'm gonna take my '08 Vision on a road trip and hunt him down!

I'll be easy to spot - 6'4", 245lbs, getting off of the Midnight Cherry Red Tour.

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-09 7:06 PM (#688 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I'll hold him down while you beat him!
I have a few ATC types working with me. They are all good guys, but like all ATC bubbas, askewed sense of humor.
No, your right...I'll hold him down, you beat him!
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-09 8:43 PM (#691 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Memphis
I think we ought to tie him between the two Visions and play "Lucky Wishbone" with 218lbs of combined torque pulling in opposite directions.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-09 9:33 PM (#694 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

So Cal
Let see whos laughing when we're all riding Visions and he's still riding his thumb.
french.jonathan
Posted 2007-10-09 11:04 PM (#699 - in reply to #677)

New user

I invite all of you to come and torture me but how are ya'll going to get here ya'll have not received your bikes yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes I have actually been laughing this much. I cannot stop laughing even when I was in the gym today. I could not stop laughing. What was meant for a joke for my friend Dan has turned into one of the funniest things I have ever done. You guys act like I have insulted your first born. I can just imagine all you guys pouting in your chairs in front of the computer Just like Dan aka BUCKEYE. On a serious note I hope you guys get your bikes very soon.

Edited by french.jonathan 2007-10-09 11:14 PM
RedRider
Posted 2007-10-10 6:03 AM (#702 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Hey FJ,
Thanks for the relief. Most of the posts are whining cause they haven't gotten the bikes yet or Victory did not do something....
Like, what makes someone a "better" person cause they ride a Vision? It's not the bike it's the person. A friend of Sue's rode his crotch rocket 750 miles from CA to SLC none stop for her funeral. I think that says more about the person than what he rode. There are some really good people out there ride crotch rockets. Just cause I don't/can't do what they do on them doesn't make them bad or irresponsible. How I hate when people use stereotypes. Next thing he will be saying is how GREAT he is cause rides a tourer.....
Again, thanks for the enjoyable moment.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 10:35 AM (#703 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
What's the sole reason a crotch rocket is made? Racing and speed. Racing and speeding on public roads is irresponsible and dangerous. Duh.. A tour bike is made for comfort and long ride enjoyment. Both of these are not possible on a crotch rocket.
Also, this site was created for Victory Vision riders. Hmmm NO CROTCH ROCKETS. I'm sure there are plenty of sites you can look at to fill your needs. As a tour rider, and "sometime within the next month or two" a Vision rider, I can't help but feel I'm better than anyone who rides a crotch rocket.
Us tour bike riders joined this site to get technical information, and perspectives on riding. We also support each other with information about shipping and other dilema's. I guess thats why it's called vision-riders.
VISION RIDERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU WORLD!
By the way, French is a fat little man who drinks to much and walks with a limp because he can't pimp. He also throws like a girl, talks with a lisp, and squats when he pee's. Just saying....FIRED!
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-10 10:41 AM (#705 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Memphis
If I had to guess I'd say BlueOx and FJ have a lot in common. Not that I'm stereotyping or anything.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 12:03 PM (#707 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
the little "smiley" face says it all, don't you think?
french.jonathan
Posted 2007-10-10 1:36 PM (#714 - in reply to #677)

New user

They should rename this site they call it vision-riders but none of you have your bikes.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 2:13 PM (#716 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Once again, the little fat man is FIRED!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-10 2:42 PM (#718 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I have my bike, time to hunt little fat french man, with a limp, in need of a pimp, just to make sure he's straight.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 3:06 PM (#720 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I know where he lives. Want directions? I'll hold him down, you run him over with your VISION!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-10 3:10 PM (#721 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I wonder if he could see a Vision over the tops of his sneakers. Let's see if we can adjust his Vision, OLD School.
SongFan
Posted 2007-10-10 3:43 PM (#722 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

Memphis

FJ,

I've got to give you your props, man. That was a great trojan horse you slid in here. You're right about the forum name. There are vision-riders and vision-wishers. I'll be a -wisher for about another month.

french.jonathan
Posted 2007-10-10 4:30 PM (#723 - in reply to #677)

New user

Don't worry guys I heard good news today once they get 100 more orders in they are going to build the factory so they can make the bike. So I am thinking sometime by 2009 you will all be coming to visit me.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-10 4:31 PM (#725 - in reply to #677)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Thats it, I hate this guy!
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-10 5:34 PM (#726 - in reply to #699)

Tourer

french.jonathan - 2007-10-09 8:04 PM

I invite all of you to come and torture me but how are ya'll going to get here ya'll have not received your bikes yet.

I don't need my Vision to come and torture you, I'll show up on my 8-Ball. Yup! I'll have 2 bikes when my Vision gets here.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-10 8:53 PM (#730 - in reply to #677)

Visionary

So Cal
Ya think if we ignore him he'll get tired and leave?
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™