You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Online Parts Catalog
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-10 2:19 AM (#700)
Subject: Online Parts Catalog

Visionary

So Cal
If you go to purepolaris.com there is a link across the top titled Parts Catalog. Choose the online catalog and enter VIC, 2008, Vision... It lists a complete breakdown of the Vision from top to bottom. No accessories. But it does give a deeper look inside.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mike s
Posted 2007-10-10 9:28 PM (#733 - in reply to #700)
Subject: Re: Online Parts Catalog

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
It also give part numbers for the cover plate for removing the tour packs. However, DO NOT ORDER THESE PART NUMBERS. Apparantly, the covers can be ordered as a part OR as an accessory. The "accessory" cover runs $100. The "part" cover is $200.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-11 8:45 PM (#748 - in reply to #700)

Visionary

So Cal
I noticed in the accessory catalog the stage I & II kits have a 49 state and a 50 state option. CA gets screwed again. I think rather than having to download every time a mod is made a power comander or a Lloydz VFC III is in order. Its amazing how the power comander for Victory is cheaper than for Harley. I WONT miss that
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-13 12:00 PM (#796 - in reply to #748)

Tourer

I emailed Lloyd yesterday to find out if the VFC III is compatible or will he be coming out with one that is.
His response: CONGRATULATION ON THE NEW BIKE!
We are still working on it and HOPEFULLY will have it
done and ready for production in 2-3 weeks.

Sounds like good news for those of us who want a cooler running engine and performance mods to boot.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™