You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory clothing
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

varyder
Posted 2014-01-31 9:27 PM (#150938 - in reply to #118730)
Subject: Re: Victory clothing

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
We are selling ourself to be no more. It started a long time ago...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kjb
Posted 2014-02-02 6:30 AM (#150968 - in reply to #118730)

Puddle Jumper

I totally agree , why spend $35 for a t shirt made in Pakistan or China , didn't buy
a motorcycle from these countries and don't want to buy clothing from them either.

Edited by kjb 2014-02-02 6:31 AM
taz456
Posted 2014-02-05 2:22 PM (#151049 - in reply to #118730)

Cruiser

Pittsburgh, PA
I for one do stick to my words. I have been very pleased in purchasing from the Duluth brand but they have a made in USA line and then the other line made elsewhere. I do pay a premium for my USA goods but I do believe it is the right thing to do. I love my 2 victory bikes but I really wanted the higher level Victory management to see this post. When I can buy american, I do. Somethings like phones can not be found made in the USA, but at least apple is an american company, more so than sony or samsung.

As the original poster of this thread, I thought it was odd that the new american motorcycle company advertised that fact so much because it was a great selling point, but then they did not follow through with their own thoughts when it came to the secondary market items. That said, it is nice to know that I am not alone. I will not pay $70.00 for those nice mechanic's shirts if they are made in China, If they were made here I would buy some and
jimtom
Posted 2014-02-08 8:57 AM (#151114 - in reply to #151049)

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
Amen! Completely agree.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™