You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Passenger Backrest
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

BBQWIZ
Posted 2012-07-14 12:19 PM (#119450)
Subject: Passenger Backrest

Cruiser

ROCHESTER,NY
Well, I wasn't going to but here goes. Just received my Passenger backrest manufactured by, Witch Doctor's via, Cycle Solution's. Are you F-IN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! The absolute worst purchase I've EVER made for any of the bike's I've owned. The weld's look like SHIT, THERE IS BARLEY ANY PADDING,AND THE COVERING LOOK'S LIKE A 5 YR. OLD WAS HIRED TO CUT AND SEW IT. The angle of the backrest is so BAD, the Ol'Lady said " she feels like she's leaning over a handrail backwards. FOR $513.32, THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!!!!!!! WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE PRODUCED BY WITCH DOCTOR'S OR SOLD BY CYCLE SOLUTION'S. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO PUT THERE NAME'S ON THIS PRODUCT.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN, SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY FIRING SQUAD!!!!!!!!

RIDE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ And don't purchase a Pass. backrest from WitchDoctor's]
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-07-25 3:04 PM (#120186 - in reply to #119450)
Subject: RE: Passenger Backrest

Fountain Inn, SC United States
In all fairness to this review, I suggested WITCHDOCTOR create a link to respond:
http://www.vision-riders.com/bb/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12142&po...

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™