You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Recall
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

JustaVision
Posted 2007-11-06 6:12 PM (#1603 - in reply to #751)
Subject: Re: Recall

Puddle Jumper

Buckeye, if you want to post personal info, go ahead I have no issue, just be prepared for what happens to you. Also calling me fatman, have you looked at yourself lately. I would have mistaken you for a Harley rider but you are selling out. And to anyone else who takes offense to anything I say, god, get a life, it's only a bike. You'll get it when it's ready or when the company pulls their heads out of their ass.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mike s
Posted 2007-11-06 6:50 PM (#1605 - in reply to #751)

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
What's your deal?

This question is for JustA and BUCKEYE. I mean, really? Take your pissing match to the back alley at the office.
JustaVision
Posted 2007-11-06 8:15 PM (#1610 - in reply to #751)

Puddle Jumper

Mike, realize when people are messing around, I could not find a better person or friend in the world than Buckeye. We just mess with him and people that are like minded to him because you are all easy to rile up. You people are all fun because half of you don't care when you get your bikes so you have fun and the other half get crazy at the mention of anything. So everyone chill, I'm a Harley guy myself, mainly because of Buckeye, but the Visions are freaken cool looking and I cannot wait to see one, if they ever come!!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-06 9:43 PM (#1620 - in reply to #751)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Dangit JustaVision, you had to go and get all softie on us(me). I was just starting to get all riled up again about this post and then you go and ruin it. I would have thought had they read it from the beginning they might have had a clue instead of in the middle. There you go calling Buckeye "a better person or friend", Oh let the rain fall from the sky and the sky get dark ( oh nevermind it is raining and its nightime.)
He said "the H#$%^#" word, run for the hills, protect the sheep from Buckeye, grab your Vision (those who have them) and run, I tell you. Oh, Yeah, he said Focus. UHHHH. How is your Harley and what is it compared to the BUckmeister? Since he has so much trouble with his. Would you get a vision?
JustaVision
Posted 2007-11-06 11:15 PM (#1642 - in reply to #751)

Puddle Jumper

I've gotta 07' Dyna Superglide and it is great. I bought this one after trading in my Sportster in May of this year and have never had a problem. Buckeye on the other hand has a money pit that only works when he talks about getting rid of it. On the side of getting a Vision, I won't say never, but I will say that it won't be anytime soon. I'm only 30 so I save the cruisers for the old decreped people. Buckeye looks like he is in his 80's so he needs something a little extra to hold him up, I suggested a trike for him, but I think with an IQ of 2 he should just be kept in a home for the mentally handicaped and off the roads.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-07 1:58 AM (#1645 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Did you hear that? A 300 lb guy on a sportser! Good thing he went up to the Dyna, because the Sporty screemed "get off me lard butt" ever time he got in the saddle. For the record, my IQ is 1.99. Justavision didn't mean any of what he said. He's just afraid I'll take his food away.....Mike S, what? Lost in the sauce purhaps? Pollolittle is tracking, but then again, I only have a 1.99 IQ so I'm never sure what i'm typing.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-07 1:21 PM (#1670 - in reply to #751)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
JustaVision bite me(never mind sounds your after a meal anyway)! I am still in my 30's rode in this morning to 32 degree weather and didn't mind the ride. I like to ride all the time. So, if it means getting a really cool bike to keep a lot of the weather off of me, then I am all for it. Did I just get offended (riled up)? Love to have had a cruiser but I don't think I would have been able to ride it most of the time. I would have had to put it up for the winter.
tralphaz
Posted 2007-11-07 3:39 PM (#1671 - in reply to #1568)

Tourer

Just took my vision in for the 500 mile service, got home, phone rang........
They called me to inform me that they checked on recall info after I left and apparently there is a recall on the voltage regulator?? anyway, it is on order and about a 20 minute job, this issue is probably being fixed on the undelivered Visions. They also informed me that Victory will resume deliveries next week. Hang in there guys, they are almost here.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-09 1:47 PM (#1726 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
YES! fix that puppy! justavision lucked out. he guessed a recall before the bike even hit the street. then again, if he checks on his softtail, its probably got three or four recalls on it. you suck
JustaVision
Posted 2007-11-14 12:06 AM (#1807 - in reply to #751)

Puddle Jumper

Hey Buckeye, maybe there should be a recall on the OU Buckeyes after that game. Go Illini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rdwrath
Posted 2007-11-14 1:30 AM (#1809 - in reply to #751)

Puddle Jumper

c'mon guys,can't we all just get along?soon we'll all be writing less and riding more.yeah baby!!!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-14 3:35 AM (#1810 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
you don't even KNOW!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-14 8:09 AM (#1814 - in reply to #751)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
No we can't all get along, there are no large settlements of cash for anyone and if there one there wouldn't be any left over from all the accessorizing we would be doing. So, No, No get along? Argue, chaos, disruption, mild head bashing, etc. (fill in whatever else you need)>
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-14 9:21 AM (#1818 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I can only say that this "lose" was part of my plan to get the Buckeyes to the Rose Bowl. Once we beat up Michigan, I will be going to the game on my VICTORY VISION. (if it's delivered yet) Speaking of large settlements of cash.....some of you would take the money and defile the looks of the vision will a trailor hitch. Please don't do it! Think of the children! Keep some respect for the integrity of the lines of the bike. If you need a trailor, buy a car and cut out the middle man.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-14 11:37 AM (#1825 - in reply to #751)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, I am losing stars, I was doing so well, then it happened I have fallen from the graces of the God of the Visions. However, I still have over 2500 miles on it so far.
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-14 1:35 PM (#1831 - in reply to #1818)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
BUCKEYE - 2007-11-14 6:21 AM

I can only say that this "lose" was part of my plan to get the Buckeyes to the Rose Bowl. Once we beat up Michigan, I will be going to the game on my VICTORY VISION. (if it's delivered yet) Speaking of large settlements of cash.....some of you would take the money and defile the looks of the vision will a trailor hitch. Please don't do it! Think of the children! Keep some respect for the integrity of the lines of the bike. If you need a trailor, buy a car and cut out the middle man.

Buckeye - Looks like if my Sundevils can beat USC they could be Rose Bowl bound - I'm not far away from that venue for a little trip on my Vision- I could show it to you there(since you will probably drive to the Rose Bowl in your cage) Maybe a friendly bet??????
JustaVision
Posted 2007-11-14 11:41 PM (#1854 - in reply to #751)

Puddle Jumper

Buckeye, i will join you again for this Rose Bowl, this time it's most likely going to be the same Big Ten team that we saw last time, Michigan, but hey it will be fun to watch Ohio get beat this weekend. Go Illini!!!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-15 2:41 AM (#1855 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
DesertJim,,,i still have my 2003 e-glide so i probably won't be seen in my cage. Sun Devils? oh....that college in Arizona. Do they play sports there? If your going to the Rose Bowl against the Buckeyes, we need to get together. I live in Yucca Valley (just off the I-10). We could jammy down to the game on Visions. I wouldn't consider taking a cage again. I went to the Michigan vs Texas (my Big 12 team) rose bowl, and had to park about a mile away and walk. I'm thinking we could drive right up to the stadium on the bikes. Justavision is a turd. The Buckeyes had to play Illinoid and the refs, and we only lost by 1 td. I don't understand the replay on the fumble on the 2 yard line (or lack of it). That's supposed to be automatic....we should have got the ball on the 20 with no points for the other team. Would have changed the whole complection of the game....still, we're going to the Rose Bowl! Ohio doesn't fall into Kentucky, because Michigan sucks!
Visioneer
Posted 2007-11-15 5:22 AM (#1856 - in reply to #1855)

Cruiser

Ann Arbor, MI
Ohio doesn't fall into Kentucky because it's full of hot air!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-15 6:13 AM (#1858 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
great comeback Einstien! How do you lug that 30 lb brain of yours around? Hot air? you got to be kidding me.....what kind of stupid statement is that? Your the grand prize winner of the annual idiot award! Just kidding....or am I?
Visioneer
Posted 2007-11-15 7:51 AM (#1864 - in reply to #1858)

Cruiser

Ann Arbor, MI
This Saturday will tell all (for this year anyway).

I met a guy last night that is an excavator that was digging around the UofM stadium a few years ago and found a 55 gallon drum of ticket stubs from the Michigan/Ohio game in 1931. He was able to salvage about a 5 gallon bucketful and has been giving them out to people he sees wearing Michigan apparel and has also donated some for various fund raising/charity auctions. How neat is that!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 5:25 AM (#1998 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I wouldn't think those stubs would be worth much. Especially in the hands of someone wearing Blue and Highliter Yellow. They might confuse it with a lottery ticket (Michigan 401k plan).
FIGHT THE TEAM ACROSS THE FIELD! oh, sorry. GO BUCKS! Maybe if some teams blow some games in the top 5, the Buckeyes could go to the national championship? Then Michigan can get beat buy Arizona or Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Did I mention I already have Rose Bowl tickets in reserve? Midnight cherry and grey! I have officially changed the Buckeyes colors.
Visioneer
Posted 2007-11-19 6:57 AM (#2004 - in reply to #1998)

Cruiser

Ann Arbor, MI
One stub sold on Ebay for $94.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 7:04 AM (#2005 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
excuse my Ohio mind. wow that much or ar you realing me in?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 7:05 AM (#2006 - in reply to #751)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I meant "reeling"
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™