You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-12 5:01 PM (#778)
Subject: It's Here, It's Here, It's Here

Tourer

O.K. I'll Stop crying now,
Got the call about 1:00PM today, My Midnight Cherry Vision Street Premium was delivered last night just after closing, it was being assembled when I got the call....... I'll pick it up tonight if it's not raining, otherwise tomorrow morning.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-12 5:27 PM (#779 - in reply to #778)
Subject: Re: It's Here, It's Here, It's Here

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
pictures!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-12 5:55 PM (#782 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to take stock in all the tissue being used around here. I agree with Buckeye, need a few pics. Surprised, you didn't put out the call for help and go assemble it.
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-12 6:44 PM (#783 - in reply to #782)

Tourer

pollolittle - 2007-10-12 2:55 PM

Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to take stock in all the tissue being used around here.
Might still be worth investing in tissue. I agree with Buckeye, need a few pics. I'll post them as soon as I get it home.

Surprised, you didn't put out the call for help and go assemble it. I thought about it but then I figured it would probably take them longer if I'm in the way.

HAVNFN
Posted 2007-10-12 7:29 PM (#784 - in reply to #778)
Subject: RE: It's Here, It's Here, It's Here

Puddle Jumper

Connecticut
Hope you like that Midnight Cherry street as much as me!!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-12 8:57 PM (#791 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
Looks like they're finally on the way to Ca.!!!!!!
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-13 8:57 PM (#802 - in reply to #791)

Tourer

Man this is an awesome bike!! Handling is terrific, much better than my 8-Ball, no more noise in the tranny than my 8-Ball either, comfortable.... like riding a Lazyboy. Fit and finish needs a little improvement, right saddlebag needs adjustment, front trim missing a screw, simple repairs. Definitely glad I purchased this bike.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-13 10:12 PM (#807 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Did you adjust the saddlebag yourself or did the dealer do it. Mine is sticking and have to tug on it to get it to open. Looked at the point closest to the motor on the saddle bag door and found that it was hanging against the bottom panel. Need to look and see if it can be adjusted.
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-13 11:55 PM (#810 - in reply to #807)

Tourer

I couldn' t see where it was hanging, the latch appeared to be sticking, sprayed a little silicone lube on the latch, messed with it a bit and it started working. There really doesn't seem to be much in the way of adjustability.

Edited by tralphaz 2007-10-13 11:58 PM
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-14 1:52 AM (#813 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
Thats one proud lookin papa!!!
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-10-14 7:20 AM (#815 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Congrats!!! Still haven't gotten any info on my Midnight Cherry Tour Pemium
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-14 11:28 AM (#817 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
AWESOME! Congrats pops!
metalguy
Posted 2007-10-14 11:31 AM (#819 - in reply to #778)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
I am envious!!!
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-14 1:17 PM (#823 - in reply to #819)

Tourer

Thanks......
while at the dealer yesterday I found out why my bike had been sitting in the back of the truck in Lathrop for the last week, the driver went through a safety checkpoint and apparently there was a brake issue on the truck and the idiot was driving on a suspended license, the trucking outfit had to send another truck, transfer the load and finish the route.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-15 7:36 AM (#836 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
tralphaz, congrats on that purty new bike you got there.
I did happen to glance up and see you are wearing a cool shirt to go along with one awesomely cool bike. I haven't even seen one of those yet. I am in the process of trying to get my wife to embroider me something on a shirt so I can flash a little owner bling.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-15 11:34 AM (#838 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
well, I'm still using up tissue! Seeing you with yours, does give me hope. I could still get the call today for pickup, but I'm not holding my breath.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-15 12:11 PM (#843 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, feel free to get another box on the house.
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-15 12:19 PM (#844 - in reply to #836)

Tourer

pollolittle - 2007-10-15 4:36 AM

I did happen to glance up and see you are wearing a cool shirt to go along with one awesomely cool bike. I haven't even seen one of those yet.

They handed these shirts out at the test rides.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-15 2:34 PM (#847 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Lucky!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-17 10:28 AM (#877 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
It is in fact wednesday. Yes another day, and another glimmer of hope. I tried to poke myself in the eye with a tissue box, but I seen it coming and ducked.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-17 11:50 AM (#878 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, just so you know I have officially turned over 1000 miles yesterday morning. Today should put me somewhere around 1200. You might as well go out and ride the OLD Hog just to get an old fix.
RedRider
Posted 2007-10-17 1:26 PM (#879 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Just got a call from my dealer and they got a Vision in with a name stuck on it but they can't tell if it's Bugeye or Buckeye. They don' know anyone by those names and wanted to know if I wanted it?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I am sure you will be very happy when your does arrive and the best of luck with it.

Thanks to the others that have received theirs so we know what to look for before leaving the shop. Okay, I took it for a test ride but there is a screw missing here and the saddlebags don't feel just right. Can you take care of these before I leave? )
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-17 5:27 PM (#882 - in reply to #879)

Tourer

It turns out that there was no screw missing, the panel just wasn't snapped down all the way. Right saddlebag is sticking again, I'll figure it out eventually....... At least it doesn't take away from the awesome ride experience.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-17 9:22 PM (#883 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
Finally got a straight answer from the dealer. Its not the building of the bikes that are causing a problem its the shipping thats causing the delay. Polaris has pushed back all deliveries a week. Estimated shipping date for mine Oct. 19. Turns out Polaris was overwhelmed by orders on all its product lines. Seriously considering cancelling if its not here by the end of the month. Try again next year when things are mor organized
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-17 10:38 PM (#884 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
cjnoho, Why would you consider even bailing out yet, I have heard every bullhockey line from any salesman, dealer, etc. Most of the time the people won't even check to see if it is being shipped and they will give you every kind of bull line just to put the blame on somebody hoping you don't take it out on them. I have ordered vehicles from GM. Gotten build dates and ship dates and invariably they always seem to change or move. It is a rarity to get anyone to actually make a call and get a real answer. Could be that the shipping company is unable to get the vehicles delivered quick enough. I was at the dealer and they were closing, received a call that the trucker was right down the road at Bumpus Harley-Davidson and would be right there. Two hours later trucker still hasn't showed up. They finally go over, and the truck is just then pulling away. These are guys who would have rather been home than waiting on a truck three hours after closing. I doubt that the story you are getting is anywhere close to accurate. I know of a silver premium street sitting on a showroom floor right now. Supposedly another about to be delivered. Go figure.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™