You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-18 1:12 AM (#887 - in reply to #778)
Subject: Re: It's Here, It's Here, It's Here

Visionary

So Cal
Naw. Wife says I put her through too much crap to quit now. Told her, now she knows what I go through EVERY month. Shes a sport (except for a few days a month) Sure does take the fun outa buying a new toy though. Things sure were diffrent when I was younger. People (and companys seemed) to be a little more organized back then. Having a hard time getting used to new school.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-18 7:36 AM (#890 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Your kidding right, new school. It appears I am few years younger than you and I can remember back to telephone party lines, no computers. If you wanted information you better go get it from the Encyclopedia Britannica on the shelf at school or from your parents book shelf, you know the ones where the guy comes door to door to sell it for well over a $1000 bucks only to be out of date by the following year. Old school, you might not ever hear from the guy or the company where you are trying to buy their $5000 car or bike. Sure the dealer will invite you in offer you coffee or soda, back then even a smoke, sit down and jack the jaw a little while. Still you wouldn't have any idea where your goods were or even if it was built, just a line of crapola. I have found one automobile dealer in Decatur, Texas, where he still hires an older lady to walk around with muffins, sausage egg rolls, biscuits, etc. Which are free to the customers. He even puts out donuts, coffee and hot chocolate in the waiting room. Salesmen will still get you a soda, coffee etc. Love that place. Even the way you buy a car from the salesmen is old school way of doing it. Still love that place. So, long as he continues that way I will always buy my vehicles from him. I too grew up where a handshake was all it took to seal a deal. Word of mouth was as good as a contract, due to you were willing to stand up to that word. I ramble on, point I was trying to make, was even though I really like all the personable items of old school, I absolutely love all the new school technology, I use on a daily basis. Now, I am thinking, if you could combine that old personality with the new school toys, ooh doggies, now that would be a company to do business with. Maybe I need to change professionsor open up my own shop.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-18 12:28 PM (#899 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm with you CJNOHO! My frustation level has peeked! I'm beyond P.O'd! I've run out of tissue!
Can we get our deposite back? I mean I did pay the deposite in August.....If I can't get it back, never mind this rant.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-18 2:28 PM (#905 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Sirs, If I may have your attention. We have as of late allocated more donations for tissues and reusable handkerchiefs. Hear me out, we are also making a trip to an undisclosed overseas location to bring back young nubile honeys to further take your mind off the still unachievable. Please partake in our giving donations to ease your pain and dissatisfaction. Until tomorrow............... I think I need to go throw a leg over...
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-18 2:41 PM (#908 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but it seems the majority of bikes coming in or have been seen are mostly Street versions. The tours are the ones it seems being further back on the delivery.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-18 2:54 PM (#911 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Yeah, my sanity for a stupid pizza box!...Tell me more about the Thai girls...
swiftvtx
Posted 2007-10-18 3:28 PM (#912 - in reply to #905)

Cruiser

pollolittle - 2007-10-18 9:28 AM

Until tomorrow............... I think I need to go throw a leg over...

Now your just mocking us poor no Vision riding Bastards
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-18 3:52 PM (#913 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
MMMUUUAAAHHHHHHHHH
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-18 3:54 PM (#914 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I know....some people just like to keep a brother down. You shouldn't keep poking the buckeye with a stick, sooner or later he finds his extra clip and reloads. Enjoy your "leg over" ride, and check your mirrors. If you see a crazy cracker with a Ohio State Jersey on a 2003 black e-glide, twist the throttle! Just kidding...or am I?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-18 4:00 PM (#915 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Muuahhhhhh, Muaaahh! Click! Misfire!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-18 8:46 PM (#918 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
I have nothing against new technology. Its one of the reasons I ordered a Vision. I do feel many companys dont use the internet to its fullest potential. They get their website up and running and then walk away. We have all been to the vision website, many have signed up for the latest news and info. It wouldnt take much for someone at the main office to write and distribute a newsletter twice a month, giving us the latest company news. Let those that have their bike know that, they didnt just buy a great bike, but have joined a great family. For those still waiting they could give us general production and shipping info. For those that are looking but havent decided on what brand, they could list some tech info on the features of a victory. With very little effort the could make the victory/vision web site THE place for victory information. The best part is that they wouldnt have to leave the office to do it. Hell, they wouldnt have to even get off their butts to do it. The internet is a great tool, and many companys are missing the boat (not just Polaris). An old school treatment of new school technology. Like an old fashioned hand shake to anyone that visits the site and leaves an address.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-18 10:41 PM (#920 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, Military man and all I thought you would already have that clip at hand. I believe, however, that you have finally pushed my buttons with all the gun talk and forced my Navy veterans NEC or MOS as you devil dogs call it. The gun I worked on was CIWS basically old fashioned gatlin gun. 20MM titanium armor piercing rounds. One shot penetrates six inches of armor plating. New school technology, shooting 3000 rounds a minute or 50 rnds a sec. I got 1500 rounds in the drum. LETS ROCK! Here kitty, kitty,kitty. repeat 1500 times.
Why twist the throttle last time I checked you were stranded more time than not all I gotta do is drive. MUUUaahhhhhhhh!
cjnoho - couldn't agree more
tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-19 4:48 PM (#938 - in reply to #882)

Tourer

OK, this time I really fixed the saddlebag, like I originally figured it was the latch, it was intermittent, one thing I noticed that was consistent was if I held the button down and pushed the saddlebag closed and tried to pull it open again, it would stick and it was a bitch pulling it open again, I loosened the 2 bolts holding the latch and noticed the latch had a little of side to side play, it looked like it was all the way to the left so I moved it to the right and tightened the bolts back down, the bag will not stick any more.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-19 4:59 PM (#940 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
at least you have an old bag to play with! thanks for the heads up on the quick fix. i might have to do that on mine, if the confounded thing every makes it to me! yes, whaaaaaa. tissue up! CJNOHO, we are looking at shipping today. Don't hold your breath. We will get the same answer next wednesday as we have the last 2-3 weeks. shipping date moved back.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-19 4:59 PM (#941 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
at least you have an old bag to play with! thanks for the heads up on the quick fix. i might have to do that on mine, if the confounded thing every makes it to me! yes, whaaaaaa. tissue up! CJNOHO, we are looking at shipping today. Don't hold your breath. We will get the same answer next wednesday as we have the last 2-3 weeks. shipping date moved back.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-19 8:26 PM (#946 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
I know its comming next week I can feel it. The only time I can pick it up is Sat. and I have to work next Sat. Thats how I know its comming. Theyre all in cahoots, just to piss me off.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-19 8:35 PM (#947 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
bad news...cjnoho and I are pushed back again. I will be getting a email from Nick our district manager. Maybe he will shed (lie) some light on the hold up. My dealership rep is really cool, so I know he wouldn't keep me out of the loop. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sorry brother...if you find out anything new, as always, let me know. I will post any new info for you as well.
My shop raised an eyebrow (I seen it while on the phone) when I told him about the people on the bikes, and the pictures. I also told him about central cali getting bikes last week, and the rest of the country. He seemed miffed to say the least.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-19 8:42 PM (#948 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
Im glad I ordered mine in Palmdale. If I had ordered in Camarillo it might take another month to go the extra 100 mi.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-19 8:46 PM (#949 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
Could have flown to florida, picked up a vision and been halfway home by now!!!!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-19 9:39 PM (#951 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
The Ness dealer got the first CA deliveries. Didnt see that one comming did we?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-22 7:25 PM (#981 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Has anyone besides cjnoho and myself been getting the proverbial smoke blown up their michigan? We are totally at the mercy of some half wit, twit who can't get their orders straight or the shipments out. I have NO idea why my bike isn't here. Guess what, no ones telling us!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-22 8:44 PM (#984 - in reply to #778)

Visionary

So Cal
So Cal is on fire. I can feel another delay comming. And to think, the CA models need a canister and different engine cal. Dont worry about the smoke from the fires.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-23 11:54 AM (#1011 - in reply to #778)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
That could be this weeks reason? List of reasons I have been told are as follows:
Over tasked shipping, To many orders at once
Not enough Pizza Boxes made for the tour
Saddle bag glitch
Pirates running the shipping company
California emitions

forecasted reasons: Laziness
Smoke from the fires
Labor Strike
Christmas Vacation
4th of July- Presidential Election
I haven't got a response from anyone in the line of Bull$hit this week, which is par. I should get smoke blown up my hind quarters on wednesday or thursday.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™