You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Radio antenna connection?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-08-23 1:48 PM (#122032)
Subject: Radio antenna connection?

Fountain Inn, SC United States
I had to remove the front cowling on the bike and as I disconnected the snap-on antenna connection o the cowling, the entire antenna came out.. I was able to pull the antenna from the bike and saw there was a connector (similar to a video connector) as part of the antenna. Im wondering if this connector should be connected to the radio somewhere. I couldn't find it's mate anywhere in the mess of wires. Can someone enlighten me as to where it should be connected?

thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
victoryvisiontour
Posted 2012-08-23 3:02 PM (#122037 - in reply to #122032)
Subject: Re: Radio antenna connection?

Iron Butt

Anderson, IN (48mi NE of downtown Indianapolis)
Can you post of pic of the connector? That might help someone identify it? Thanks
KRUZER
Posted 2014-04-06 11:40 AM (#154023 - in reply to #122032)
Subject: RE: Radio antenna connection?

Puddle Jumper

Dallas, NC United States
I know this is an old post, but mine came apart on the way to Florida last month. Its a pain in the butt to get to.
My radio reception was terrible, so I new something was wrong....that screw connector and come apart. The other end can be found if you explore on the right side in front of the handlebars. Its tie wrapped around another wiring harness close to the fuse box. I took a clothes hanger and bent a hook in it and pulled the other end up. Finallly I was able to screw the two back together with help of very very small fingers. Hope you have it fixed by now.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™