You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Dream or Nightmare?
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-30 3:07 PM (#1296 - in reply to #800)
Subject: Re: Vision Dream or Nightmare?

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
GO BUCKEYES! that never gets old for me....muuuuAAHHHHH! HOE- HEISCH-EYE- HOE!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-30 3:20 PM (#1298 - in reply to #800)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I still yet to have figured out what exactly is a buckeye, is it a form of PEA? You know, like blackeye peas, or blackeyed susies(Buckeye), or is it just an eye with a buck. How, exactly do you make it go, feed the Gerbil, put it on a HOG, then tie it to a Vision to be towed around at around 125mph. Which of course would be quite comical seeing a Buckeye on a Hog, feeding his Gerbil, towed by a Cowboy riding a Vision. MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHHH! As you old guys might say HUMPH! Us young guys still go OOOOHHHHHH!!
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-10-31 5:35 AM (#1322 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Just an update from Northeast Florida. My dealer got a letter from Victory advising "due to technical problems" ship dates are pushed back to mid Nov.But they gave me apretty new Vis ballcap!!!!!! Like that's gonna soothe my building frustration lol. Luke
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 10:07 AM (#1325 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
wow, a ball cap! A Buckeye is a worthless nut, or the actual eye of a Mule Buck Deer. They resemble each other. A Buckeye is also someone from Ohio. I escaped the cold. You can take the Buckeye out of Ohio, but you still remain a Buckeye. it doesn't hurt that your college football team is always great! yes, on casual fridays i wear either my home, or away Ohio State jersey. Dependeing on where they play. so you may see a BUCKEYE on a Harley, smoking a Marlboro....or a BUCKEYE on a Vision (when delivered). I need coffeeeeee..
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-31 10:31 AM (#1332 - in reply to #800)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
CCCCCCOOOOOOfffffffeeeeeeee...................hurry
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 11:10 AM (#1333 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i think my wife needs a new dryer! my clothes are shrinking at a high rate of speed. i can barely fit into my trousers
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-31 11:36 AM (#1338 - in reply to #800)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
You are really dating yourself, TROUSERS.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 11:59 AM (#1340 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
um,,,pants. what do we call them these days? I know the answer, i was just checking to see if you knew. you must be ancient, because i just thru trousers out there to see who would know what that was.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-31 12:11 PM (#1341 - in reply to #800)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Look, my carbon dating only goes back approximately 37 years (+ or - 1 or 2yrs based on equipment). You, however, based on carbon dating your keyboard skills, puts your age at approximately 10 years younger than T-rex (+ or - 1 or 2yrs based on equipment). In your case, Darwin prevailed and the strong have survived after all these years. It is amazing then that a mere cycle can bring such a strong man close to extinction.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 1:05 PM (#1351 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Darwin was a crack head. carbon dating has been proven to be a theory. My equipment tells me i'm 18. i feel like im 17, and my beer belly is paid in full. Don't touch the baby! Your just a wog in shellbacks body. I'm a little tea pot short and really stout. my dog likes to fart and then try and blame me.....woof.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 1:05 PM (#1352 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
COFFEE IS GOOD!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-31 2:35 PM (#1363 - in reply to #800)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Contrer Monfrer, I am Davy Jones certified shellback. Odd, that any ole run of the mill dirt stomper would even know those terms. I am unsure how your rating is doing, you used to have four green stars, now they are down to two red ones. Who is the mysterious person doing these ratings or is it the guy inside this box.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 2:53 PM (#1364 - in reply to #800)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i noticed them for the first time today. i think i get a ball cap after so many....USS Pearl Harbor...here. I do appreciate the squids giving us transportation over the line plus we were coming home from Iraq. Old Gunny getting "hazed" by some 17 year old squid. it was fun in a masocistic sort of way. i did get my revenge.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-02 1:58 PM (#1491 - in reply to #800)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Well, I finally received a response from Victory's Customer Service team. They said contact my dealer. There was also a phone number on the response so I called. They were reluctant to offer any assistance but after explaining deposit dates etc. they took my number for a return call. We'll see what comes from that. If nothing else at least some personal satisfaction. I'll share the results especially if they are good.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-21 8:23 PM (#2179 - in reply to #800)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Finally a light at the end of the tunnel! I received an email notification from my dealer. The bike will be ready for pickup on Tuesday.
I hope they are on track this time for a real delivery. Can't wait for Tuesday! I think the rest of the early depositers should see theirs as well sometime in the next week or so. Good Luck to all and hope to retire the tissues soon...

The Nightmare is almost a Dream.

Edited by okthenbye 2007-11-21 8:26 PM
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™