You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Awaiting my Vision
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-19 4:53 PM (#939 - in reply to #822)
Subject: Re: Awaiting my Vision

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
metalguy, I didn't have PTSD until this whole Vision fiasco came up. Now I try and chew my face off when I think about it. I think it was high 80's for me today. I live in Yucca Valley Ca. The weather is very nice. I'm a displaced from Toledo, Ohio.
I twitch, therefore I am.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
metalguy
Posted 2007-10-19 6:34 PM (#943 - in reply to #822)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
Damn! 80's? We are lucky if we reach above the 50's lately. And it looks like a wetter than usual winter, as well. I have been driving my '71 240Z lately, and feel like a U-boat commander with all this RAIN! I can see why you are in an uproar about not getting your bike! I wished they would send you mine, and then send me mine later then! ----Metalguy
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-19 8:24 PM (#945 - in reply to #822)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
thats an awesome statement. thanks. I wouldn't take it from you. I know I can ride year round here. We are use to hurry up and wait. When I say we, I mean myself and the man who lives in my brainhousing. I'm the good cop.
Gotta post for CJNOHO. Dude, like we didn't see it coming...we didn't ship today! My shop told the District Manager to email me, to ease my suffering and give me some sort of hope. My dealer is very cool, but the DRM has got to be a weasel. He isn't talking. My shop is not getting any victory bikes in now. Sorry brother.
Pea shout!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-19 9:29 PM (#950 - in reply to #822)

Visionary

So Cal
Ive neser had sooo much smoke blown up my arss (Im doin my best to keep this a family site, been hard lately) since that easter bunny thing. At least HE was on time with his deliveries. I wouldnt even mind bad news if I knew it was straight up. not BS.
VisionTex
Posted 2007-11-05 1:39 PM (#1535 - in reply to #950)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Rode a Vision Tour Sunday at the Victory Tour Ride in Houston. This is the third time I've been able to take the bike out for a good ride. Every time I ride it gets better. My wife just loves the bike. Had some friends that ride with me test ride also, they are HD Ultra and GW riders and all were impressed with the bike. The International Motorcycle Show was also in Houston this past weekend and they had two Visions on the floor, one Street and one Tour. They also have the bike skinned so it shows on the frame, that is cool. You get to see where everything is with the skin off.
radioteacher
Posted 2007-11-05 9:31 PM (#1558 - in reply to #1535)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I drove in from San Antonio to Houston ride a Vision. My group started at 10:15.

One in my group on a Vision Tour had some trouble when their passenger was mounting the bike. The bike tipped over. The bike laid over as expected on the tip over points. The rider tried to keep the bike up so hard that I was worried about their back. Both rider and passenger were ok.

The tour was lifted up with little effort and mounted with more care and they enjoyed the ride with the rest of us.

I have pictures that a friend was taking and will post them soon.

Radioteacher

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-06 3:48 AM (#1563 - in reply to #822)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
PICTURE...PICTURES....PICTURES!!! I can't imagine trying to hold up over 800lbs plus a pack. didn't they know about the tip over points? ummm, come to think about it, I would still probably hold the bike up from reflex. I'm not very smart either...I did hold up my eglide when I got side swipped at the "mooning of the amtrak" last year. My buddies uprighted me, but i wasn't letting her hit the deck! I couldn't move either, it was like being stuck in a arm wrestling match, neither was willing to budge.
radioteacher
Posted 2007-11-06 3:06 PM (#1598 - in reply to #1558)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I posted some pictures to the Gallery. I will resize the pictures to better fit the screen later tonight.

Radioteacher
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-08 8:20 AM (#1694 - in reply to #822)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
sweetness! keep them coming! i would really like to see a few pictures from the saddle looking at the two panels. i can't visualize them in a open position.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-08 4:14 PM (#1700 - in reply to #822)

Visionary

So Cal
Dont want to get hopes up. Dont want to jinx it. But, barring any unforseen transportation problems or acts of nature. Dealer said they should have my Vision tues. or wed. They even gave me a VIN
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-08 5:50 PM (#1704 - in reply to #1700)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Good for you!!! Now you can secure your insurance if you have the VIN- I can hear you pulling out of the dealers parking lot right now! Poor Buckeye--
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™