You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

considering a vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Redwing
Posted 2007-10-15 9:10 PM (#854)
Subject: considering a vision

New user

I have a 2004 gl1800 and was wondering if anybody here has traded there wing in on the vision? If so please give me your impressions. I"ve test road the street version last Saturday. the ride was smooth but the vibration in gears 1-5 was noticeable. maybe it was a early model I don't know.I sure could use some rider input on this. thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-16 10:06 AM (#859 - in reply to #854)
Subject: Re: considering a vision

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Trading a 2003 HD e-glide. I'm guessing I will be overwhelmed with comfy goodness.
visionrider
Posted 2007-10-16 10:31 AM (#860 - in reply to #854)
Subject: RE: considering a vision

Puddle Jumper

I had a 2001 goldwing 1800. Being 6'4 found my knees in the fairing all the time. No room to for me on this bike. traded it for a 04 KingPin had plenty of room but missed the radio and storage space. Needless to say when I saw Victory had the vision coming got interested. Still waiting on my Black Cherry Tour model but have spent 2 hours seat time on one and have to say feels much better then the Goldwing. Will always fell a little more vib its a big twin goes with out saying. But once up to speed it is super smooth and love the extra room for my legs and knees. The seat is lot more comfortable then the goldwings. Give one a try before you buy. Most dealers have a demo sure they will let you take a long spin for you to decide for yourself.
TimS
Posted 2007-10-16 11:44 AM (#861 - in reply to #854)
Subject: RE: considering a vision

Iron Butt

RedWing,

Here is a thread on the Victory Motorcycle Club forum of a guy who traded a 2006 GL1800 for a Vision along with his impressions.

BTW, great shoes, I love my RedWing workboots !!!

Tim

http://forums.thevmc.com/megabbs/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=43544&p...

Edited by TimS 2007-10-16 11:45 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™