You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

NO Chrome Forks on Vision Street and Tour Premium Packages
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

RedRider
Posted 2007-12-03 6:25 AM (#2443 - in reply to #989)
Subject: Re: NO Chrome Forks on Vision Street and Tour Premium Packages

Visionary

I would be interested in reading the agreement you signed. I would be surprised if there wasn't a clause that stated something about 3rd party vendors not performing. But I am sure everyone read the agreement BEFORE they signed it.
As far as the $250 difference as compared to the $700 for the optional chromed forks, don't you get the complete forks for that price and the $250 is only for chroming since you already have forks?

In comparison....
I sold 100 John Deere sit down tractors at Home Depot in 3 months. I was the #1 salesperson. Go a JD forum and read how many owners want to override the the backup safety switch because they can't use both hands to backup? If they READ the manual they would know you only push it once and let go, duh. It amazes me what one can learn from reading...... Of course that would prevent people from whining and telling a company how they should run their business....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™