You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Bodacious is bodacious
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

GeekVisionRider
Posted 2013-07-22 9:46 PM (#141984)
Subject: Bodacious is bodacious

Cruiser

Fredonia, WI United States
I bought a heel toe shifter from Bodacious. I am glad I did! He was great to deal with and overly honest about the condition. I still haven't found the scuffs that he said it had. It was in great shape and packaged perfectly.

If he ever has anything to sell here, don't hesitate to buy it. He is a Class A guy. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
johnnyvision
Posted 2013-07-23 7:09 PM (#142011 - in reply to #141984)
Subject: Re: Bodacious is bodacious

Visionary

why would you even tell us with out a way to get a hold of him
GeekVisionRider
Posted 2013-07-23 7:15 PM (#142012 - in reply to #141984)

Cruiser

Fredonia, WI United States
He is a member on here that sold something in the Buy and Sell forum. Not a dealer or anything as far as I know. If he decides to sell something else, I thought he deserved the credibility he earned. I like to post positive experiences instead of the negative stuff I see all the time elsewhere. That is why.
Bodacious
Posted 2013-07-24 12:20 PM (#142041 - in reply to #142012)

Cruiser

Wichita, KS
Thank you Rick for taking the time to post these kind words. I am thrilled you liked the shifter and that it arrived as I hoped. When I send something, I just pack and protect it how I would want my purchase protected.
okie vision
Posted 2013-07-24 5:34 PM (#142069 - in reply to #141984)

Iron Butt

Broken Arrow, OK
Bodacious a good guy? Say it ain't so!!!

counting down...cya in a couple weeks, Bodacious!!
Bodacious
Posted 2013-07-25 1:07 PM (#142084 - in reply to #142069)

Cruiser

Wichita, KS
Here I am getting kudos for putting a little extra effort to satisfy a member and you wanna turn it into a roast!
REALLY looking forward to seeing you and Jerri at the AVR! Got the first ripple in the plans..no the second ripple. I got scheduled for a CAD class the 12th - 16th. Still working out the details. If I can't get out of it or reschedule If another one is offered in the next month or so. Marcia and the women (On a Ness XC) that was riding with us will still go. Ya know Keeley, There was no hesitation. At least she didn't say "Stinks to be you ... I need a vacation!"
Oh ...The first ripple was the surprise our meet up plans got changed. S'ok...That..is..Ok.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™