You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory comercial
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

tralphaz
Posted 2007-10-23 12:57 PM (#1014)
Subject: Victory comercial

Tourer

Just curious, how many of the new Vision owners are an live Victory commercials? Every time I turn around, people are asking about the bike, " Is that a new Harley?", "Who makes it?", "How do you like it?", "Is it comfortable?", "If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?", "Does it fly?" etc. etc. etc. I think Victory should reward the first owners with cash, superdooper discounted upgrades, or other goodies since the advertising they are getting from us is going to sell alot of these bikes. In some instances we are the ONLY advertisement people will get.

So what do you say Victory?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-23 1:23 PM (#1020 - in reply to #1014)
Subject: Re: Victory comercial

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i wish i had that problem.
i couldn't agree with you more on a bit of compensation for being the word of mouth sales man. then again, I'm currently being asked if the bike is for real, what am I waiting on, why haven't you got your bike yet. I can't give an answer to those questions, because I don't know, and neither does my dealer. there is lot to be said about word of mouth.
pre orderers should get free ugrades so we are excited when people ask us about the shipping fiascos. like i said, I can only tell people what I read here, since my receive date has changed thru 2 months now. what do i tell people? another week, another extremely let down pre owner.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-23 2:09 PM (#1022 - in reply to #1014)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Couldn't agree more. I have had all of those questions and more. I started to think of a way to let my local dealer know it is me who is driving business to his store. I am thinking about giving out my own business cards and asking folks to drop it off at the dealership. If I drive business to his store, then freebies. There is no telling how many people don't even know the dealership doesn't exist. Better yet, what's a Victory. The real kicker to this is we could be like corporate and not say anything or let people touch and oogle our bikes. If we clam up and tell other folks to buzz off, then who wants the infamous victory vision.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-23 2:29 PM (#1027 - in reply to #1014)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
right on brother! Check my situation...I live in the High desert of southern california. i work on a Marine Corps installation. the potential is huge. I have yet to see a Victory here on the base. The nearest dealer is about 90 miles away. the warriors that are lucky enough to make it home from Iraq, usually have saved a large amount of pay. I see them about a week after returning home, in brand new cars, on H-D's and the likes. If they ever get to see a Vision, I know I will be swamped with "word of mouth" sales potential. i'm sure my dealer would appreciate the extra business. every day that goes by with out my Vision, is potential business driving to the nearest car lot, HD or foriegn bike dealer. when i have my behind on the Vision, I will be printing out business cards.
mike s
Posted 2007-10-23 7:17 PM (#1042 - in reply to #1014)

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
Actually, there are some dealers out there that will reimburse you for advertising. For anyone that purchases from my dealer and mentions that I referred them, I get a birddog fee.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-23 9:11 PM (#1044 - in reply to #1014)

Visionary

So Cal
IF and when I get mine. I dont have a problem telling people about the bike. I will definitly let them know about the ordering fiasco though.
luzzy
Posted 2007-10-23 9:29 PM (#1046 - in reply to #1044)

Cruiser

Coastal , NJ
cjnoho - 2007-10-23 9:11 PM

IF and when I get mine. I dont have a problem telling people about the bike. I will definitly let them know about the ordering fiasco though.

First Off - this bike , more than any other bike I've owned , is worth the wait. You will dig it. I have a little over 1000 miles and it is all that.

I know some people are waiting - but I reserved mine on May 17th - the first day you could. My dealer confirmed the same day. Needless to say . I was one of the first orders in. My original ship date was the 29th of Aug. My bike was delivered the 3rd of Oct. If you put a deposit before then...it did nothing. Unless your dealer followed thru immediately when the program became available(May 17th)you likely got pushed a few weeks down the line.

Victory promised the Fall of 07, so we have a couple of months for them to fulfill and be on schedule. If you didn't get a ship date, more than likely your dealer hasn't. Victory typically schedules deliveries about 2 weeks before they ship.

I know you guys are anxious, but I know they want these in consumers hands as bad as you want to have them. Keep us posted if you hear a ship date...
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-23 10:16 PM (#1048 - in reply to #1014)

Visionary

So Cal
Its all good. Those of us still waiting have nothing but positive comments for those that have theirs. Complaining just helps us cope with the wait. Especially in CA due to stricter emission laws. We always feel like the bastard son by vehicle manufacturers because we have special needs. When there is a delivery in CA it gives us hope knowing we're not forgotten. Despite all our gripes we keep comming back because we know we're waiting for something special. And the posts on this website help confirm that feeling. Its either this, or going postal on the six o'clock news.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™