You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Exhaust Upgrade
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Gerica
Posted 2013-07-30 11:11 PM (#142295)
Subject: Exhaust Upgrade

Cruiser

Hello all, its been awhile since I have visited here, but, I am in need of a bit of help.... As a result of an accident, I have the opportunity to upgrade my pipes. My dealer has suggested going with Victory pipes (S1L1). because they of course already have the controls already in place.

I like being able to hear the sterio so I don't really want louder, just a deeper grumble and less of an "electric motor" sound.

Does Anyone have any idea? I wanted fresh ideas. however. I am also going to search through the posts already here.

Thanks All

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BBQWIZ
Posted 2013-07-31 4:51 AM (#142297 - in reply to #142295)
Subject: Re: Exhaust Upgrade

Cruiser

ROCHESTER,NY
Has anyone heard or know how the" Freedom Performance True Duals" sound ? They look good. How do they sound?
Street Eagle
Posted 2013-07-31 8:23 AM (#142301 - in reply to #142295)

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
Hey BBQWIZ...don't know about the freedoms but I have the S1L1. They have a good exhaust note especially under load. The S1L2s have a little more throat to them and they astetically nicer. D&D is also a good exhaust that isn't too loud. I hear that Bassanni is also a good option. You probably want to stay away from the NASCAR 6, Ness Big Honkers as they are much more aggressive. Search on YouTube. There are comparisions for S1L1 vs S1L2, NASCAR 6, D&D. Thinking back, I think I found a YouTube clip on the Freedom exhaust.
opas ride
Posted 2013-07-31 7:13 PM (#142324 - in reply to #142295)

Tourer

I have the S1L1 and find them great for my needs..Too many other after market types are way to noisy for me....Witchdoctors also has some nice sounding pipes with the baffles in them......
Monkeyman
Posted 2013-08-01 7:27 PM (#142366 - in reply to #142295)

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
You might want to look at either the Thrush muffler mod or the Atom Bombs. Both seem to be about the same sound level but MUCH cheaper (about $100 for the Thrush mod and $200 for the Atom Bombs). I bought a set of new take offs for $40 and plan on gutting them and making my own baffle. For less than $100 (including the pipes), I can't really go wrong. If I don't like them, either I'll modify the baffle, make a different baffle or sell them and buy a set of Witchdoctors baffled pipes.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™