You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Stock vs Modify
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

opas ride
Posted 2013-08-03 10:07 PM (#142470)
Subject: Stock vs Modify

Tourer

Getting really close to making a decision as to whether or not I should add some "stuff" to the Vision..Have S1L1 now done at purchase from dealer...Bike runs great and I am not sure I should start screwing around with after-market stuff that changes the way it runs..So far, as I am not a speed demon, I have been told by a couple of seemingly knowledgeable techs that the Lloyzd upper intake filter and ATW should be all I need...Later, maybe a fuel controller if the bikes runs lean....Anyone with similar mods on a Vision care to comment, please do and thanks.....I really do not want to get into cams, dyno tuning, etc....

Edited by opas ride 2013-08-03 10:10 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
willtill
Posted 2013-08-04 8:00 AM (#142495 - in reply to #142470)
Subject: Re: Stock vs Modify

Visionary

Central Maryland
You will be good to go with LLoyds upper air filter and a VFC (I'm using a Dobeck Fuel controller since it does the same thing and was a lot cheaper for me with military discount).

You should also prepare to pull and disconnect your O2 sensors, and replace them with Exhaust bungs from Witchdoctors. Makes for much cleaner looking head pipes, as well as a necessity since the VFC do not need the O2 sensors mucking with the ECU.

I was contemplating cams myself; but my 2011 Vision is really running strong with the S1L2's, Dobeck and Lloydz upper air filter. Am also going to install a Vic performance front end filter (replaces the paper one) shortly. Will probably add a smidge more fuel after that with the Dobeck.

My Vision needs absolutely nothing else. it is perfect and complete with the mod's I have installed (well maybe longer pullback handlebars from HMD....)
Highwayman
Posted 2013-08-04 8:08 AM (#142497 - in reply to #142470)
Subject: RE: Stock vs Modify

Cruiser

Iowa
I added the timing wheel top air box and fuel controller to my 09 which has s1L1. It has a little better throttle response and it added a little more horse and torque. I'm happy with it.
gary1
Posted 2013-08-04 8:35 AM (#142498 - in reply to #142470)
Subject: RE: Stock vs Modify

Puddle Jumper

I got abrand new upper air filter from Lloyds never used. save u 25 bucks. 701 290 6461 gary
Jimbo62
Posted 2013-08-06 4:03 AM (#142610 - in reply to #142470)
Subject: Re: Stock vs Modify

Cruiser

Moncks Corner, SC United States
S1L1 pipes, Ness twin sucker front filter, (original Lloyds top filter). Disconnected O2 sensors. Runs strong. No problems.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™