You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

PCV Autotune Heads-Up
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

marcparnes
Posted 2013-08-18 2:30 PM (#143146)
Subject: PCV Autotune Heads-Up

Iron Butt

I was checking my autotune configuration and while watching it run I caught the #2 AFR readout going to 0 for a split second every once in a while. I checked all the connections on the autotune module and sure enough all of the little set screws that hold the wires in place needed a good turn to get them tight again and one of them was loose enough that the wire was barely making contact. I tightened them all up and the problem is solved. Mine was installed about a year ago and I got them tight at that time so maybe everything compresses after a while. Anyway, next time you have the opportunity it might not be a bad idea to recheck the screws.

Marc
Top of the page Bottom of the page
diamonbird
Posted 2013-08-18 6:41 PM (#143153 - in reply to #143146)
Subject: Re: PCV Autotune Heads-Up

Cruiser

Mechanicsville, VA United States
Thanks for the heads up!!
adirondacks
Posted 2013-08-18 6:50 PM (#143154 - in reply to #143146)
Subject: Re: PCV Autotune Heads-Up

Tourer

Troy, NY
I got rid of my autotune. One less thing that I have to worry about potentially going bad. I was having an electrical problem with my Vision. Lloyd did is magic and as usual fixed the problem. Took him all day. However, the dealer had it for a month and couldn't fix the problem. Part of the problem was the PC V and potentially the autotune went bad. Lloyd put in a new PC V and we chose not to do the autotune. Lloyd said the autotune as a concept is wonderful. However the time it takes to get adjustments isn't as fast as it should be. I have been riding without the autotune and haven't looked back. It helps that Lloyd did my dynotuning though
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™