You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lloyds reflash
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

rebelce
Posted 2013-08-26 8:18 PM (#143616)
Subject: Lloyds reflash

Cruiser

Does anyone know whether or not Lloydz reflash works in closed loop mode or how many modes it can tolerate?    I talked with Danny and he danced around the question.   Thanks muchly,   Arr
Top of the page Bottom of the page
johnnyvision
Posted 2013-08-27 7:02 PM (#143677 - in reply to #143616)
Subject: Re: Lloyds reflash

Visionary

yes
Oldman47
Posted 2013-08-28 3:39 AM (#143693 - in reply to #143616)

Tourer

Central Illinois
No dancing. The answer you got on the VOG from Lloydz definitely said that a reflash was not your best option for your dollar and told you where to go instead. What else did you want to know?

Edited by Oldman47 2013-08-28 3:40 AM
rebelce
Posted 2013-08-28 6:38 AM (#143705 - in reply to #143616)

Cruiser

I posted here and at the VOG site almost at the same time, hoping for a definitive answer. Dealing with assumptions written between the lines has never been one of my strong suits. I'm not going for cams, instead, I want to concentrate on bottom end and fuel mileage. Going into a leaner cruise mode would help in that goal but a freer flowing intake could push it into a danger zone. I did get my answer but it came after the post you are referring to. Lloydzs reflash, while increasing the RPM and speed limits and enriching the the portion of the fuel map accessed when the O2 sensors are disconnected does NOT enrichen the closed loop portion of the map. There is a PCV w/autotune on my workbench but it is not my first choice. This is not bang for the buck but gaining knowledge to make an informed decision.
hottierod
Posted 2013-08-28 9:03 AM (#143711 - in reply to #143705)

Tourer

Sturbridge, Mass
rebelce - 2013-08-28 7:38 AM

I posted here and at the VOG site almost at the same time, hoping for a definitive answer. Dealing with assumptions written between the lines has never been one of my strong suits. I'm not going for cams, instead, I want to concentrate on bottom end and fuel mileage. Going into a leaner cruise mode would help in that goal but a freer flowing intake could push it into a danger zone. I did get my answer but it came after the post you are referring to. Lloydzs reflash, while increasing the RPM and speed limits and enriching the the portion of the fuel map accessed when the O2 sensors are disconnected does NOT enrichen the closed loop portion of the map. There is a PCV w/autotune on my workbench but it is not my first choice. This is not bang for the buck but gaining knowledge to make an informed decision.

Not to highjack this thread, but their are other options- please PM me and I can offer another suggestion.

Regards,

Jeff
johnnyvision
Posted 2013-08-28 6:49 PM (#143729 - in reply to #143616)
Subject: RE: Lloyds reflash

Visionary

rebelce - 2013-08-26 8:18 PM Does anyone know whether or not Lloydz reflash works in closed loop mode or how many modes it can tolerate?    I talked with Danny and he danced around the question.   Thanks muchly,   Arr

What do mean by flash?

You want a smoother quicker bike with better me league do Lloydz timing Wheel.

Its the best you can do for the money

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™