You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Level 1 pipes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Bearcat
Posted 2007-10-23 11:25 PM (#1050)
Subject: Level 1 pipes

Cruiser

Prescott Valley, AZ
Has anyone out there put on a set of the level 1 pipes yet? I'm considering having these installed before I take delivery (Cherry Tour Premium) in December and would be VERY interested in hearing from anyone that has done this. I know there will be a performance increase but am curious as to how much louder they make the ride.

Thanks in advance...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NEgaspasser
Posted 2007-10-27 6:57 AM (#1213 - in reply to #1050)
Subject: RE: Level 1 pipes

Puddle Jumper

Omaha
Bearcat - 2007-10-23 11:25 PM

Has anyone out there put on a set of the level 1 pipes yet? I'm considering having these installed before I take delivery (Cherry Tour Premium) in December and would be VERY interested in hearing from anyone that has done this. I know there will be a performance increase but am curious as to how much louder they make the ride.

Thanks in advance...

Produce a little bit throatier sound but are not LOUD at all. I can still hear stereo easily with volume set at level 9 (about 1/3 max.) going down the interstate. Don't think the neighbors will have any objections to these exhaust. Don't have enough miles on to be able to judge performance differences if any.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-10-27 8:11 AM (#1214 - in reply to #1050)
Subject: Re: Level 1 pipes

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Here's a video clip with sound of a Stage1 level1 pipe:
http://www.vision-riders.com/bb/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=136&post...
Bearcat
Posted 2007-10-29 11:22 PM (#1280 - in reply to #1213)

Cruiser

Prescott Valley, AZ
Thanks for the response, I have seen a post here (I forget who posted it) that indicated the dealer did not have the map for EFI recalibration. That puts a touch of concern in me as I do not want to free up the intake and the exhaust without also richening the mixture. It seems like a good deal as far as the price for the three items (pipes, air cleaner, and EFI recal) in the Victory catalog but ONLY if all three are provided.

So which version do you ride and how long did you have to wait to get it??? I put down a deposit on Oct 8th and was told "sometime in December". I don't have a problem with that unless of course that date gets pushed back which seems quite likely from some of the posts I've sen here.
HAVNFN
Posted 2007-10-30 4:54 PM (#1303 - in reply to #1050)
Subject: Re: Level 1 pipes

Puddle Jumper

Connecticut
Just contacted Dynojet and was encouraged by the response. Nothing yet, but because the Vision will be a good seller there is definately a Vision power commander to be produced.
VisionTex
Posted 2007-11-12 1:08 PM (#1772 - in reply to #1050)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
I was able to hear the Level 1 exhaust this past Saturday. I have selected it as an accessory to my Vision when it gets here. I have the Stage 1 slip ons on my Kingpin and I would say they are close to it, maybe a little quieter, but a very nice sound at idle and then a good get on it note. In my conversations with the dealer, he said on the level 1 they remove a baffle from the stock muffer and then remap with the K&N filter. Maybe some of you guys with level 1 have seen this process. The level 2 appears to be a new slip on. Dealer still indicating a 1st week of December shipping for the bike.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™