You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Poll When you buy from Lloydz.com, do you typically...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

When you buy from Lloydz.com, do you typically...
OptionResults
Go directly to Lloydz Store with items in mind and buy them42 Votes - [80.77%]
Browse then buy based on budget (ie, "What can I get for $500?")5 Votes - [9.62%]
Browse then buy based on your goal (ie, "I need a 10sec. bike!")4 Votes - [7.69%]
Browse without intending to buy but make an impulse decision1 Votes - [1.92%]

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2014-01-24 10:37 AM (#150726)
Subject: When you buy from Lloydz.com, do you typically...

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Lloydz wants to know how to end up buying their products. It will help them in how they display their products.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Oldman47
Posted 2014-01-24 11:42 AM (#150728 - in reply to #150726)
Subject: Re: When you buy from Lloydz.com, do you typically...

Tourer

Central Illinois
I often arrive with something in mind from posts on various forums. At that point I want a nice direct way to find the item that I am looking for so that I can decide yes or no on price and my perception of its value.
rdbudd
Posted 2014-01-24 12:16 PM (#150730 - in reply to #150726)
Subject: RE: When you buy from Lloydz.com, do you typically...

Visionary

Jasper, MO
If I were going to change anything about his website, it would be to add more performance information to his various products. Such as: The adjustable timing wheel--boosts low end torque and throttle response. Just saying that it allows for advance or retard doesn't really tell the prospective customer what he can expect from it. Experienced engine builders and tuners know what advancing the timing will do, but many prospective customers have to get such information from forum posts, which can cause confusion for many.

Perhaps a direct link in each product description to a dyno chart showing the effect of the product, especially charts showing both the solo effect of each product, and the effect in combination with his other products, such as top filters, cams, fuel controllers, etc.

A "recommended parts list" for various levels of performance would be helpful to many, perhaps categorized in "low end and mid-range", "mid-range and top end", and "all over performance gains" categories.

Ronnie

adirondacks
Posted 2014-01-24 12:29 PM (#150732 - in reply to #150726)

Tourer

Troy, NY
I am lucky and only live about 2 hours from Lloydz shop. So big purchases I just go down them and have them do the work. For small purchases such as filter or something I can easily install, I buy from their web store. I do browse the website to create future wish lists.
marcparnes
Posted 2014-01-24 2:27 PM (#150735 - in reply to #150726)

Iron Butt

+1 on what Ronnie said.

Marc
southjerseyrider
Posted 2014-01-25 5:44 AM (#150756 - in reply to #150726)

Tourer

Vineland, NJ United States

I'd like to see "recommended set-ups" category.  For example: Victory Vision used for touring, if you desire good performance gains without superloud pipes recommend XXXX, Victory Vision max performance gains xxxx,   Then under recommended set-up would list the parts necessary and the links to those parts. 

Amibrau
Posted 2014-01-25 9:30 AM (#150758 - in reply to #150726)

Cruiser

The Great Northwet
I'm mostly just glad Lloyd and gang are around and have dedicated themselves to this business. Thanks for your always great customer service and highest quality products.
Thanks also for your work with the kids and investing in the next generation.
My only comment is?When ya gonna move out closer to the west coast so I don't have to wait for my 3000 mile trip to the NE to visit the shop!

Thanks again.
39 chev
Posted 2014-01-25 9:02 PM (#150763 - in reply to #150726)

Puddle Jumper

Pillager, MN
I didn't vote because the option I used is not on the list. I bought from one of Lloyd's preferred mechanics (Rylan at the Vic Shop). So I didn't know how to vote...

I'm also thankful that Lloyd is "out there" providing products that work as well as they do. No muss, no fuss...add the parts and the bike responds. Perfect!
gplongworth
Posted 2014-01-25 9:54 PM (#150764 - in reply to #150756)

Puddle Jumper

Milwaukee, WI United States

+1 with southjerseyrider

Great suggestion

Edited by gplongworth 2014-01-25 9:56 PM
XRsteve
Posted 2014-01-26 10:04 AM (#150769 - in reply to #150726)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
I read as much as I can before spending money. That being said: I met Lloyd down at Daytona about 3 years ago and had him install VM-1 cams and do a dyno tune under the "shade Tree" at the swap meet grounds. Everything I thought it would be. 115HP and 117 Tq. The products he makes are very nice from the top air filter down to the Replacement cam drive gasket. These products work.....His cams are exceptional in the amount of power for the money. ( I just wish I knew the complete cam specs so I could throw it in the face of my Harley buddies ).........
Digby
Posted 2014-01-26 7:40 PM (#150777 - in reply to #150726)

Cruiser

I have always gotten my lloydz through my dealer Mainely action sports, who has done all of the installs. So as well as using the website to research my wants I have Mainelys advise also. I have never been disappointed .
Posted 2014-01-30 8:19 AM (#150867 - in reply to #150777)

Tourer

I am on the same page as Digby. Mainely Action Sports has been working with Lloyd for years. Talk to them both and before I know it my parts are in. Mainely upgraded both bikes last fall, then loaded them up and went for a pilgrimage to Pine Bush.

(130HP 131TQ Dyno.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 130HP 131TQ Dyno.jpg (68KB - 1 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™