You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Just found this site
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Tarzan
Posted 2014-03-07 8:55 PM (#152059)
Subject: Just found this site

New user

Chandler, AZ
I am on a few different boards, I just came across this one yesterday. I have two Victory's and like to keep up on what's going on with Vic's in general. I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum is all about. Hope to meet some of you along the way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Banjodan
Posted 2014-03-07 9:41 PM (#152062 - in reply to #152059)
Subject: Re: Just found this site

Cruiser

welcome tarzan! this sight has been pretty quiet lately....a lot of riders hibernating I guess. I do get some good stuff from this sight.
DrDecay
Posted 2014-03-07 11:45 PM (#152065 - in reply to #152059)

Cruiser

Apopka, FL
A lot of Victory and mc chatter in general has evolved to FB
roundtwig
Posted 2014-03-07 11:48 PM (#152066 - in reply to #152059)

Cruiser

flagstaff, AZ
Welcome from a little north of you.
Vladezip
Posted 2014-03-08 1:03 AM (#152067 - in reply to #152059)

Glendale, AZ United States
Tarzan. Hit me up and I will go riding with you. Plan on being up in Yarnell at 7am tomorrow for breakfast and back home to Glendale by 9am. Round, I ride up to Flagstaff frequently in the summer. Payson through Pine/Strawberry/Lake Mary into Flagstaff is hard to beat not to mention I have developed a liking for the RED and IPA at Beaver Street Brewery where I usually make a pit stop for lunch before heading back. Let me know gentlemen and I will tag along if I can.
Oldman47
Posted 2014-03-08 4:33 AM (#152070 - in reply to #152059)

Tourer

Central Illinois
Welcome to the site. I am also on lots of forums but I really like the Tech Reference section here.
Tarzan
Posted 2014-03-08 6:32 PM (#152089 - in reply to #152059)

New user

Chandler, AZ
Thanks for the welcome.
Vladzip, I rode up Yarnell and up Mingus Mountain to Jerome a couple weeks ago with some friends from another group. Very nice ride. We are riding next
Sunday March 16
KSU 8 am
Shell Station
17125 E. Shea
Fountain Hills

Heading up to Payson for breakfast. Then up through Pine and Strwaberry.
We could continue over to Prescott and south from there, or straight down the 17

You are welcome to come if you can make it.
XRsteve
Posted 2014-03-08 10:30 PM (#152093 - in reply to #152059)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
Yeah everbody wake up, I'm heading to Daytona Monday morning.............
Vladezip
Posted 2014-03-09 1:13 AM (#152094 - in reply to #152089)

Glendale, AZ United States
Thanks for the invite. Will have to take a raincheck for the ride coming up in a couple of weeks. My wife works every other weekend and that's the weekend unfortunately. We have an 18 month old at home so daddy will have bebe sitting duties since we are not day care people or I would be at the Shell in Fountain Hills.

My VV has become a daily commuter to downtown Phoenix where I work to take advantage of the HOV lane and parking issues. I hate dealing with freaking traffic congestion so any chance I get to get out of town I'm all for it not to mention summer is on the way and we have been having perfect riding weather.

Heading out again tomorrow with a couple of BMW buddies to Yarnell again and then over to Kirkland and Bagdad to tear up the 40 miles of twisties up there before heading back home. Don't know how longs it's been since you came the back way from Prescott through Yarnell and Wickenburg, but the road between Prescott and Yarnell is clear and those nasty tar snakes about five miles outside of Prescott are gone and been paved over. I thought a few times rolling over that garbage that my front tire went flat because it was so bad up there.

Have a good ride. Depending on when you leave, if you all decide to stop at "That Brewery" in Pine have a lil something for me. So we don't clutter the airways here please send me an email directly with potentials.
el spanky
Posted 2014-03-09 8:41 PM (#152111 - in reply to #152059)

Cruiser

Victoria Tx, TX United States
Welcome Tarzan!!!
Allen_B
Posted 2014-03-10 7:26 PM (#152138 - in reply to #152059)

Cruiser

Clinton, CT
Welcome! Personally, I like this group- maybe not as much general traffic but more info and less arguing about what boots match what jacket...

Have fun and jump in!

/r

Allen
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™