You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

For BUCKEYE AND HIS EMPTY 9mm
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

swiftvtx
Posted 2007-10-26 2:07 PM (#1183)
Subject: For BUCKEYE AND HIS EMPTY 9mm

Cruiser

I would rather be your friend, but if you are not interested in that, I am prepared to be a capable and efficient enemy. - Jeff Cooper

This is the law: The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." -- John Steinbeck

1- Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3- I carry a gun, 'cause a cop is too heavy.

4- America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the mall. (Ain't this the gospel truth!)

5- When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away. (Yep, time it some time, but shoot first - then call 911).

6- A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a .45?". The Ranger responded with, "Because they don't make a .46."

7- An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

8- The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

9- Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-26 2:54 PM (#1189 - in reply to #1183)
Subject: Re: For BUCKEYE AND HIS EMPTY 9mm

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
swiftvtx, you are working your way to the top of my "people i should high five" list! Great shower, see you in the game!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-26 3:21 PM (#1195 - in reply to #1183)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, have another cup of coffee caffeinated, that is. I see that swiftvtx is getting on your armed side. Please sir, do set the weapons down and slowly back away until the Thai ladies show up. Breathe deeply, repeat.
If I didn't know better, when all these bikes do finally show up, we are going to have a rally of our own, just to congratulate each other on time passed, beers that need to be drunk, and firearms in dire need of being shot, and don't forget thoughts of early twentysomething ladies. I would say "or men" (but I haven't seen any ladies chime into the madness). HOOORRAAAHH for being a M A N (typed slow for you know who).
metalguy
Posted 2007-10-26 4:11 PM (#1196 - in reply to #1183)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
I loved it , swiftvtx. I too carry a .45 because they don't make a .46. -----Metalguy
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-26 5:25 PM (#1198 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
don't get all politically correct on me now! then again, im a lesbian trapped in a males body! ppppllloooonntang. the man is at the window, the man is at the window....Las Vegas is a great meeting place...anyone? metalguy is buying the beers, ill get the dancing girls, and pollolittle is bringing the piano wire and bail money! swiftvtx brings the touch up paint, brass knuckles, and whip cream. Why would you have to say caffeinated? Is there any other kind? If so, why? ill poke your eyes out with my pinky! quit trying to sneak up on me..thwack! just cracked old age upside the beak!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-27 2:36 AM (#1211 - in reply to #1183)

Visionary

So Cal
Yeah, and a .50s tough on the old body, kinda hard to carry too.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-29 10:03 AM (#1251 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
still early, waiting for the coffee to kick in. let the day begin as it always, with mayhem and debotchery!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-29 11:17 AM (#1253 - in reply to #1183)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I take it you are still visionless.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-29 11:59 AM (#1255 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i have no vision. i'm vision-less. i'm without. i don't have a new bike. my dealer did let me know there was a supplier "issue" and the next shipping should be mid-nov. i'm almost relieved with that. thats the poop from the victory factory. well, then,,,,,my hopes for the vision to go to the Rose Bowl has all but been kicked in the twig and berries. i know that dates getting pushed back....GO BUCKEYES!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-29 12:33 PM (#1257 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
smoke and mirrors and the coffee is good! JAVA, JAVA, JAVA!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-29 9:27 PM (#2332 - in reply to #1183)

Visionary

So Cal
You need a 9mm talk with your dealer. Tell them you mistook tha place for a post office
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-30 4:00 AM (#2352 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Well then....Lock and Load men! The Buckeye has been told his shizzle is on the Truckizzle. I just got back for low crawling to the coffee machine. This is my last day on the graveyard shift! The Buckeyes might just make it to the National Championship! They are locked in for the Rose Bowl, Either way, GO BUCKEYES! You may have noticed my hiatus from posting, I was in a mental p-funk. My motivation was slipping, and I was low on ammo. "SHhhing" "click" "snap-pop"! I'm ready for the battle, bring it on you scally wags! "ppppppRRRT" feeling gassy but ready to rock. If I'm not on my vision in 8 days, send re inforcements to So. Cal. The Buckeye may go postal on the whole damn state!
Smoking lamp is lit, no thanks gents, I roll my own. I don't know, he keeps hanging up? This is Mr Floyd for Mrs. Floyd, United States calling...."Click", he just keeps hanging up. Mother do you think they'll try and break my balls? Ewwwwww AHhhh, mother should I build the WALL? Ahhhhhhh he drew first blood sir, not me.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-30 7:43 AM (#2372 - in reply to #1183)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Sometimes, I wonder if anyone can even actually talk through a whole conversation with "BUCKEYE". Talk about ADD.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-30 9:34 AM (#2377 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
PTSD, ADHD, ADD, and some other cranial problems. But hey, I could be your relative, so sit down, shut up, and drink your dang beer. Man it's getting hot in here. Feels like a mile from the sun. It's not the heat, it's the humidity that gets you. I think it's raining, therefore I get all wet! DRINK UP BOYS, IT"S THE WEEKEND!
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-11-30 3:31 PM (#2391 - in reply to #1183)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
...And if ADD weren't bad enough for Buckeye, wait till he watches this video. It would fire anyone up!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Here's hoping you get your bike soon, Buck. Then you can use your 9mm for some other good cause.
Spock
Posted 2007-11-30 10:36 PM (#2402 - in reply to #2391)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
Yup this video will fire you up! A lot of what is in this movie is from the book "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins. The third printing was in 1985 and published by the Bankers Reearch Institute.

Craig,
Midnight Cherry Tour Premium on order

JAM - 2007-11-30 2:31 PM

...And if ADD weren't bad enough for Buckeye, wait till he watches this video. It would fire anyone up!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Here's hoping you get your bike soon, Buck. Then you can use your 9mm for some other good cause.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-02 11:06 AM (#2421 - in reply to #1183)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I refuse to open the Freedom to Fag video. I prefer to hide my head in the sand and hope it all goes away. I'm no longer authorized to kill with hate, and discontent so I have to choose when I watch something made by a communist trying to make a buck. If I believe the media, we are all just a bunch of gay animals that want to find love with a cross eyed freak bi sexual asian American girl. (can't say Jap, or Nip anymore) eventhough Jap is short for Japan, and Nip is short for Nippon. But call me white trash baby killer and you get away with it. Also, the FAGGOT is a cigarrette, and GAY use to mean happy. Honestly never met a GAY person who was really happy, so I don't know where that even came from. They are all mentaly unbalanced...the perspective of what's write and wrong or exceptable in this great nation has gone staight to the liberals secret no-no place. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I don't care if your offended. MERRY CHRISTMAS! This country was founded on Christian beliefs, and thats part of what I fought for. I also fought for my fellow USMarines. If anyone can show where it says "seperation of church and state" in the ORIGINAL Constitution, I would be happy to except it. oh crap....it worked and I didn't watch the video....never mind.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™