You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Post to Polaris Customer service
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-30 2:19 PM (#1293)
Subject: Post to Polaris Customer service

Visionary

Brighton, TN
To all, especially Buckeye and SongFan, the only reason I single these guys out is due to their excessive typing of their current subscription to Guns and Ammo. BTW, ammunition is louder than a keyboard.

This is a post I just put to Polaris Website, we shall see.

I am part of a forum board with members who have placed deposits on the new Victory Vision. Dating back to early April up unil now. The pre-order guys are really wondering where their bikes are and why people can walk in off the street and buy one. Yet, they still haven't received theirs. There has been no word from the dealer or the corporate side as to the real reason and when they can REALISTICALLY receive their bike. Please respond promptly to alleviate concerns of wanting to switch brands.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-30 3:04 PM (#1295 - in reply to #1293)
Subject: Re: Post to Polaris Customer service

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
nice. i was given a reason....because something about a supllier or something or shipping or....your right, we have no idea why ours bikes got held up or are being held hostage. i do believe that the "latest" reason was to make sure we received a quality product. why we haven't received our quality product as of yet is unknown to everyone except victory. if there was a product already put out, is it quality? pollolittle , im humbled that you thought of me. then again, you may just be tired of my weeping and gnashing of teeth. i've currently gone hand to hand and will be sneaking up on victory for an 8 second kill.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-10-30 3:15 PM (#1297 - in reply to #1293)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
If your is of better quality than mine, who will be the smarter one, you for waiting or I for having already bought a less than quality bike. I really have enjoyed your pain and agony, then again, I was smart enough to buy stock in Kleenex, and have just about made enough off of just you in your purchases and the effort of Victory putting a higher demand on such little nose sniffling devices, to be able to listen to some more. Please continue to shed H20 and using the Kleenex brand so that I may afford to put fuel in such a wonderful bike. Duck, scurry, peek around the corner, check body, I do believe you missed. Try again and this time get aerodynamic frozen veggies.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-10-31 5:25 PM (#1373 - in reply to #1293)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i would never be the minister of death on you, my wrath only seeks evil doers (and those who get caught). i prefer to use my powers for good, thus the fall of the previous iraqi government. enough said... i have been devising a plan to get rid of all green veggies, thongs with a size greater than medium, and (not to enclude athletes) men that get within arms distance of each other. once I get the patent on the endless beer mug, im punching Christopher Lowell in throat! My work lays before me, the task at hand is no easy job. Oh, I'm going to pimp slap myself, then Hillary.
TimS
Posted 2007-10-31 5:37 PM (#1374 - in reply to #1293)
Subject: RE: Post to Polaris Customer service

Iron Butt

pollolittle - 2007-10-30 2:19 PM

... Dating back to early April up unil now....

You forgot the March deposits !!!

Tim

Edited by TimS 2007-10-31 5:38 PM
okthenbye
Posted 2007-10-31 10:05 PM (#1382 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
I would like to really see what kind of response would come from this. I have emailed Victory Customer Service several times with no response. It really leaves one with a hollow feeling about doing business with a company that doesn't respond to legitimate concerns. Their products are good but customer service is non existent. Don't forget about all of the early depositors. Some of us don't type as much but it is good to see others have the same frustrations thet I have had. Wallow with pride!
okthenbye
Posted 2007-10-31 10:11 PM (#1383 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
I just had a thought regarding this post. How about a challenge to all depositers who are waiting. What if everyone posted a message to Victory Customer Service with the same concerns. Shower them with the same message, maybe they will get the point. Anyone game to give it a try?
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-10-31 10:45 PM (#1385 - in reply to #1293)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
I can tell you that Victory is aware of the plight of you who have deposited and not received. I've been sworn to secrecy and I can't go into any detail except to say they are aware of your frustration and have been told they need to make good on your situation. They have also been told they need to comunicate better with you. Let's hope that will be done.

Lastly, keep the faith boys, Victory has done great things in such a short time that they are still learning some things. They are made up of real people (many are bikers themselves) who want to make the best quality bike possible and don't want to ship anything less. Having met many at the factory, as well as Tom Tiller and Mark Blackwell, I can tell you they are sincere and enthusiastic people with the best intentions.

cjnoho
Posted 2007-10-31 11:43 PM (#1387 - in reply to #1293)

Visionary

So Cal
JAM is right. I have sent many emails to Polaris with no results. My dealer has the best source for info.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-01 1:15 AM (#1388 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
I appreciate JAM's input, it sounds great. It sure would be nice coming from my dealer or Victory though. Being left in the dark doesn't help things except sleep. Goodnight all....
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-01 2:22 AM (#1391 - in reply to #1293)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
my dealer rode one around the block last week. he said, if i didn't fall in love with my pre order, he would gladly refund my grand. im waiting with tassels on.
luzzy
Posted 2007-11-01 4:20 PM (#1433 - in reply to #1385)

Cruiser

Coastal , NJ
JAM - 2007-10-31 10:45 PM

I can tell you that Victory is aware of the plight of you who have deposited and not received. I've been sworn to secrecy and I can't go into any detail except to say they are aware of your frustration and have been told they need to make good on your situation. They have also been told they need to comunicate better with you. Let's hope that will be done.

Lastly, keep the faith boys, Victory has done great things in such a short time that they are still learning some things. They are made up of real people (many are bikers themselves) who want to make the best quality bike possible and don't want to ship anything less. Having met many at the factory, as well as Tom Tiller and Mark Blackwell, I can tell you they are sincere and enthusiastic people with the best intentions.

He's 100% correct. We know people who know people - the right people. They want these bikes out ASAP , and I know you guys are smart enough to know that. Keeping them does not make the company any money.

Just out of curiosity - are you guys all waiting for Premium Tour's?
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-01 4:28 PM (#1435 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Premium Tour Midnight Cherry...
SongFan
Posted 2007-11-01 8:30 PM (#1452 - in reply to #1293)
Subject: RE: Post to Polaris Customer service

Visionary

Memphis
Ditto.
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-01 9:18 PM (#1457 - in reply to #1293)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Midnight Cherry Premium Tour ordered for Northeast Florida.
ez chair
Posted 2007-11-01 9:22 PM (#1458 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Maine
premium tour Midnight Cherry. Ordered opening day within first five minuites. Received Oct. 5. At the Victory Drags factory rep said biggest delays would be on Midnight Cherry bikes. 70% of orders were for this color in premium build.
ez chair
Posted 2007-11-01 9:25 PM (#1459 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Maine
premium tour Midnight Cherry. Ordered opening day within first five minuites. Received Oct. 5. At the Victory Drags factory rep said biggest delays would be on Midnight Cherry bikes. 70% of orders were for this color in premium build.
jama
Posted 2007-11-01 10:50 PM (#1463 - in reply to #1293)

Cruiser

Arkansas
Ditto: Midnight Cherry Premium Tour. Did not pre order- deposit on dealer-allocation bike. Received bike on .....had you goin' didn't I.
Probably won't get it until 1st week in December. But my accessories are in!!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-02 2:48 AM (#1468 - in reply to #1293)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Midnight Cherry Tour, pre order way back when. original ship date print out 28 Aug. received in my dreams daily since. Waiting, and waiting, and reloading.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™