You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Stage one, level 2 pipes
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

ez chair
Posted 2007-10-30 6:56 PM (#1310)
Subject: Stage one, level 2 pipes

Cruiser

Maine
Has anyone out there seen these pipes? In the catalog they are listed as one piece. I now think they are slip-ons with crome outer skin. When I was at the Victory Drag Night at New England Speedway the Factory rep told me these were the best for both performance and sound.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mike s
Posted 2007-10-30 7:15 PM (#1311 - in reply to #1310)
Subject: Re: Stage one, level 2 pipes

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
They aren't available until December. Unlike the level one pipes, the Level2 setup replaces everything from the seam under the fron of the bags and back. These are going to be a freer flowing pipe that will be a slight improvement over the level 1s for sound and performance. They look to be the best option available for the near future.
devilboy
Posted 2007-10-30 10:28 PM (#1316 - in reply to #1310)

Cruiser

Central Florida
They are 1 pc pipes! similar in design to hard kromes RST pipes. There are NO heat shields and probably weight 20-30 lbs less(so I am told) I have been given a date of dec 3rd for delivery
ez chair
Posted 2007-10-31 7:31 PM (#1377 - in reply to #1310)

Cruiser

Maine
sounds like there worth waiting for over level 1, thanks for the info devilboy and mike s
HAVNFN
Posted 2007-11-01 9:23 AM (#1401 - in reply to #1310)

Puddle Jumper

Connecticut
Just got off of the phone with the dealer. He finally got a shipment and is sorting thru it now. He says he has a box marked "slip ons". Hope it's level 2 stuff. More long distance calls to follow. By the way, he's just getting product and Ebay already has Vision items for sale from other dealerships!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™