You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

hitch
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

sgtbulk23
Posted 2008-08-15 9:47 PM (#16224)
Subject: hitch

New user

Really like the vision,need to know if anyone make a hitch. Like to go camping and would like to pull a camper.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Glock
Posted 2008-08-15 10:20 PM (#16227 - in reply to #16224)
Subject: RE: hitch

Cruiser

Bushtec makes 1 and I believe there are others in the making.

Do a search on this site.

I could use 1 also.

David
exharleyrider
Posted 2008-08-15 10:37 PM (#16229 - in reply to #16224)
Subject: Re: hitch

Cruiser

there's another thread here about the bushtec hitch.
Lone Ranger
Posted 2008-08-16 11:05 AM (#16244 - in reply to #16224)
Subject: Re: hitch

Tourer

Cleveland, GA
Bushtec does make a hitch - they are the first to do so. I loaned them my bike to use to develop the prototype while I am in Kuwait with the Army for a year. They did extensive testing and I hear they made a really high-quality hitch. It has a hidden receiver, so you can remove the tongue and connector when not towing.

Check them out at Bushtec.com and drill down to the new products. The photo of the Vision with the hitch is my bike. We have a number of members of this forum who have purchased the hitch and seem to be quite satisfied.

I understand the installation instructions are very good, but that the actual installation is quite involved, as the bags, etc, have to come off.

Disclaimer: I have NO affiliation with Bushtec and don't have a dog in this fight except that my bike was used to develop the hitch. I haven't even had an opportunity to test it yet (but I will when I come home for my two-week R&R about a month from now! My wife wants a road trip with a trailer!).
Web Mobile
Posted 2008-08-16 11:35 AM (#16245 - in reply to #16224)
Subject: RE: hitch

Cruiser

Island Lake, Alberta, Canada
Bought the Bushtec hitch, easy 5 hour install if you get sidetracked like I do, 4 hour if you don't & that includes wiring. Very nice set up & easy instructions. Pricey, but they have libility to think of. As for the wiring they use GM weatherpak connectors, I didn't know so I ordered the trailer side, when I stock these connectors. Oh well, need more therpy. Chow
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™