You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

ARC AUDIO
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

YENRABSRIDE
Posted 2014-06-15 2:20 AM (#158342)
Subject: ARC AUDIO

Cruiser

CASTRO VALLEY, CA United States
I'm thinking about getting some Arc Audio amp and speakers to replace the stock ones. Has anyone had any experience with Arc Audio?

http://www.arcaudio.com/?gclid=CMKb0dOr-74CFRRsfgodRRMAdQ
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2014-06-15 1:00 PM (#158354 - in reply to #158342)
Subject: Re: ARC AUDIO

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
first thing i thought is... do they fit? the front has almost NO room with out Modding for any "REAL" performance speakers....
YENRABSRIDE
Posted 2014-06-15 7:29 PM (#158359 - in reply to #158342)

Cruiser

The shop seems confident that the same size speakers will fit and if amp doesn't fit in fairing, they will place under seat or saddlebag. They will see if bigger speakers will fit. They're able to get bigger speakers into HDs Road/Street Glides and Vic XC/XCTs. This is their 1st time working on a Vision. Yikes! The shop came highly recommended. I'll let everyone know how it turns out Friday.
shane6727
Posted 2014-06-16 3:31 AM (#158369 - in reply to #158342)
Subject: RE: ARC AUDIO

Cruiser

I put this set up in my 11 Road glide, not that impressed with the sound, my 09 Ness Vision stock stereo sounds louder at highway speed. In a parking lot it sounds good but at speed not so much. Good luck.
YENRABSRIDE
Posted 2014-06-16 3:58 PM (#158380 - in reply to #158342)

Cruiser

Actually it's going to be an ARC amp and JL speakers, so hopefully it will sound better with the JL speakers. I'm not sure why they don't use the Rockford Fosgate or Alpine. I'll talk in more detail with them this Friday unless something from this site says to stay away from the ARC amp or something. What the hell I know. Apparently this shop does a lot of Harleys this way. They also do cars, trucks, boats, quads, scooters, and so forth. They sound pretty confident that they won't have any problems with the Vision. We'll see...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™