You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

For those with preorders.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-09 1:15 AM (#1718 - in reply to #1424)
Subject: Re: For those with preorders.

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Yea, that's true but if I let it get to me too much (I alreaedy did) I will loose my sanity (I already did that too). It looks like some folks out there are taking delivery. My dealer is now saying some time before Christmas. Bah Humbug!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-09 1:43 PM (#1725 - in reply to #1424)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
safe answer..before Christams. Im hearing voltage regulator issues....the more i hear of these little flaws, the less i worry about my delivery. i would rather they fix the trash now. i'm becoming more skeptical every day. if victory would just say.....we are fixing this, that and the other i would be content. no such luck.
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-10 8:31 PM (#1744 - in reply to #1725)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
BUCKEYE and those others atill waiting, I stopped by my dealer this afternoon & was advised my Midnight Cherry Premium shipped 11-09-07 & sales mgr verified bike is actually on a truck headed this way (northeast florida-Jacksonville) & should be here tues or wed of next week. I told my salesman not to call me unless it was actually here & I could touch her. Luke
shane6727
Posted 2007-11-10 9:15 PM (#1745 - in reply to #1744)

Cruiser

Your gonna love the color, everyone keeps asking two questions....What is it and what color is that?? The cherry is awesome..
Shane
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-14 7:50 PM (#1844 - in reply to #1424)

Visionary

So Cal
Hey BUCKEYE!!!! My dealer said the truck is in Oregon. Lets hope he doesnt make a wrong turn and end up in the ocean or something. Still not holding my breath. Something gonna go wrong. Just cant help thinking that way.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-15 8:37 PM (#1890 - in reply to #1424)

Visionary

So Cal
I knew it!!! They lost the truck. They dont know where its at. They havent heard from the driver in the last 24hrs.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-11-15 9:09 PM (#1893 - in reply to #1424)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Last time they saw the truck driver he was starting up someone's Midnight Cherry Vision to take it for a spin.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-15 9:15 PM (#1895 - in reply to #1424)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Well... I hear mine is on the truck now and will arrive the week of 11/21. It would be nice but I am not counting on it. Oh S*#@! Yes I am! It's vacation time and I want to be riding a new Vision soon.
VisionTex
Posted 2007-11-15 9:15 PM (#1896 - in reply to #1893)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
At least you might have one on a truck. I would love to have that anticipation. Good luck on your delivery.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-16 5:08 AM (#1903 - in reply to #1424)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
We have been anticipating for over 3 months now. Remember the dealership that cried delivery gents! O.K. I'm giddy now also.
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-16 9:13 PM (#1942 - in reply to #1424)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
To: Buckeye and all others still waiting

I'm sorry your's have not come BUT MINE FINALLY DID !!!!!! YAHOO & HOT DAMN. The truck delivered her this morning & my wrench has it all prep'd for pickup tomorrow AM. Will probably put 200 or more miles on her tomorrow & am going on a No Fla Retreads ride on Sunday. I'll probably work some Mon,Tues, & Wed but am taking off Turkey Day,Fri,Sat&Sun & am going to ride the wheels off her. Oh,BTW she's a MCPTour & she's beautiful.
chitowntom03
Posted 2007-11-17 11:56 AM (#1951 - in reply to #1424)
Subject: RE: For those with preorders.

Cruiser

Like the rest of us it still a wait and see. the weather is cold
and ugly. and i have not ridden in 2 months mu ultra is at randys up for sale
congrats on yours seeya down the road in spring
okthenbye
Posted 2007-11-19 1:09 AM (#1986 - in reply to #1424)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
I went to the International Motorcycle Show in San Mateo on Saturday. Stopped by the Victory displays and they had a stripped Vision there just frame motor and drive. Very impressive design. Frame all molded shaped and ready to go. No welded tabs for mounts etc. I also spoke with a Victory engineer and he did confirm a few fixes needed to go in before shipping any more bikes out. That caused a hold up. Their intent is to provide a quality product without repeated recalls. They do plan something for their deposit customers but he was unable to elaborate. I guess I'll find out when I pick up mine. The good news is the fixes are complete and many bikes are shipping. Hope we are all riding soon!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 2:50 AM (#1987 - in reply to #1424)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Congrats! I have heard rumors, as well as my dealer, that my bike is in route. He's not heard from the trucking company, and didn't want to send up the green star cluster until he was absolutely sure.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™