You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Sister Site beta....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Miles
Posted 2007-11-01 5:31 PM (#1441)
Subject: Sister Site beta....

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
Hey guys'n gals. The "beta" version of the www.Victory-Riders.com is up and running. If you are looking for a place more "motorcycling" to post and share, that will eventually be the "hub" for all things Victory. Certainly not trying to run anyone off, but if you are looking for a place to post pictures and tell stories about your "other" Victory bikes, or more "general" Victory stuff... check it out.

The home page over there pretty much describes the overall.... excuse the pun... vision

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-02 3:48 AM (#1473 - in reply to #1441)
Subject: Re: Sister Site beta....

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
miles, this site it awesome! I believe we have fun and sometimes talk visions. i'm starting to feel like you and the rest of the regulars are becoming friends. I mean that in a testosterone filled manly sort of way. Looks like we need to get a vision rally going. maybe next summer? im not into sturgis because of all the colors and chest thumping.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-02 7:36 AM (#1474 - in reply to #1441)
Subject: Re: Sister Site beta....

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, you still here. Miles setup a new new website designed specifically for you. No bashing allowed, no man thumping and respect for all or you get bumped. Miles, I'm just kidding. Went and looked at it, but no posts yet. Actually, the front page said 11 posts in 2 threads but I couldn't figure out where the threads were. So, at the moment they are safe from me and my ability to YELL.
Friends or Buddies, you know the difference right. Your Friend will come bail you out of jail, your buddy will be right beside you in jail saying, "She didn't look like no cop!" or its the other way around.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™