You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

squirrelly
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

varyder
Posted 2014-06-25 8:30 AM (#160674)
Subject: squirrelly

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

I've mentioned this before, but I almost never check my tire pressure because this bike will tell me when the pressure is too low.  I keep the pressure around 40-42 front and rear and it rides on a rail at that pressure.  When it falls below 40 it gets a little squirrelly.  The last few days that is how it felt, so I thought for sure my rear tire is low.  When I checked it, it was still on 42 this is the new compound E3 and I've not added air since the dealer mounted the tire for me.  I had toadd air because he only put in 38 and I forgot to ask him to put it at 42psi.  When I check the front, it was on 38, so I put it back to 41 and it was riding tight.

Part II

I was on the way home riding a little squirrelly and traffic got tight so I used an on ramp as a passing lane, only to find out that a State Police was running pace car, thus the back up.  Now I'm upfront riding beside him in the outside lane.  I had passed a tanker tar truck that had made his way through traffic in the fast lane and drove like he was on a mission.  Now I'm a head of him but traffic eventually got me back behind him.  So we're all riding behind the SP pace car, but Mr. Tar seems to be oblivious to Mr. Pace Car.  So when traffic opens up a little in his lane, black smoke starts pouring out his stack and I'm thinking "busted".  Before he gets past the trooper, the trooper hits his lights momentarily and Mr. Tar drops anchor.  I continued on until I split off at the next exit.

Edited by varyder 2014-06-25 8:53 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™