You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER VISION
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

bmwrider1954
Posted 2014-11-08 4:25 PM (#168618 - in reply to #163970)
Subject: RE: I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER VISION

North Billerica, MA
I had installed the Ness dual filters last week. This Friday I took it to KMC's mobile dyno at MOM's South.
Kyle hooked me up with a Lloydz Fuel Tuner and a variable timing wheel set to plus 4 degrees.
Wow, massive torque throughout the entire RPM range and 47 mpg on the highway ride home.
There is nothing you can do to any other bike for low $$ to get this type of performance 😈
Top of the page Bottom of the page
XRsteve
Posted 2014-11-08 9:39 PM (#168621 - in reply to #168618)
Subject: RE: I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER VISION

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
bmwrider1954 - 2014-11-08 4:25 PM

I had installed the Ness dual filters last week. This Friday I took it to KMC's mobile dyno at MOM's South.
Kyle hooked me up with a Lloydz Fuel Tuner and a variable timing wheel set to plus 4 degrees.
Wow, massive torque throughout the entire RPM range and 47 mpg on the highway ride home.
There is nothing you can do to any other bike for low $$ to get this type of performance ��

Yep, you are correct: Vision is an easy upgrade for more power, my 2013 has a Lloydz Air Filter, PC5, S1L2's and a tune from Kyle of KMC = 97.85 HP / 113.58 Tq. You can't get that from a XC with the same mods, and you can't even come close with an Indian or a Harley with similar mods..........
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™