You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

JAM or administrator:?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-05 12:53 PM (#1526)
Subject: JAM or administrator:?

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Can you bust the forum into different areas on here? You know, like a section for Maintenance ?, technical help, modifications, good dealers or online dealers, paint people.
Just some way to differentiate between all the ramblings. Speaking of put another section for just rambling, that way some of us don't have to FOCUS so much.
Also, another section, for those who don't have their vision and need donations for Kleenex? Maybe call it the whining and crying department, bring your own tissues or we can hand them to you at the link.
This one may be a little out there. But you might have to put a blog spot for Buckeye.
Is Lloydz gonna write anymore about my new 106?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
radioteacher
Posted 2007-11-05 9:11 PM (#1553 - in reply to #1526)
Subject: RE: JAM or administrator:?

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I agree a Tissues would make a nice forum area.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-11-05 9:29 PM (#1557 - in reply to #1526)
Subject: Re: JAM or administrator:?

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Will consider the additional forums. Hopefully you won't need a whining forum for much longer. Can't wait to see REAL Vision motorcycle discussions. While I have been amused with Buckeye's ramblings, I'll let him start his blog on his site. I'm sure he'd have quite the following.

Lloyd has almost finished his next installment, I have some follow-up questions for him. This one's on a closed-loop fuel injections systems and their pros & cons with respect to Vtwins. Hang in there!

BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-06 4:23 AM (#1569 - in reply to #1526)
Subject: Re: JAM or administrator:?

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Gents, I believe I have issues. I have tissues. and a K-BAR! Arms distance! I know when I'm not wanted. But when you look up at that post, that filthy dirty post....I wrote the post because deep down inside, you need the post, but you can't handle the post! Adriannnnnn!
ehemm, wrong movie. Never mind.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™