You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Rear speakers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

cw1115
Posted 2008-09-08 6:37 PM (#17692)
Subject: Rear speakers

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Has anybody had trouble with their rear speakers? On yesterdays trip the wife thought I had turned them off. When I checked the fade was right in the middle. If I put it all the way to rear they are working, but very low audio. Just wondering if somebody had a similar problem.

Edited by cw1115 2008-09-08 6:39 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Wizard523
Posted 2008-09-08 7:33 PM (#17698 - in reply to #17692)
Subject: Re: Rear speakers

Tourer

Woodland Hills, CA
Yes, at least initially. My girlfriend first complained that it was too loud (I like it loud in front), so I moved the fade more towards the front. Then she said she was only getting bass, with the treble coming in and out intermittently, if at all. I checked this off the bike and found if I moved the fade to the center, all speakers worked OK, at least sitting in the garage. That seemed to solve the problem for her, so I just keep the fade in the middle. Haven't had a problem since.
dwhite28
Posted 2008-09-08 7:43 PM (#17699 - in reply to #17692)

Tourer

San Antonio, TX United States
Not trying to be to nit picky here, but it seems you might want to inform your dealer so a report can be made to Polaris about this. The speakers should work all the time no matter where the fade or balance is.
exharleyrider
Posted 2008-09-08 8:40 PM (#17704 - in reply to #17692)

Cruiser

had a similar problem when i got the bike. i kept looking for the rear speaker switc. then on a heim i tried the fader. it worked. before that there was no audio from the rear. now i love the sound.
cw1115
Posted 2008-09-08 9:22 PM (#17711 - in reply to #17692)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
Thanks everyone. I'm going to the dealer Friday for something else. Since I got the bike I have had the fade set three bars toward the rear and life was good. Something has changed. Just a minor glitch. The reason I was asking before I went to the dealer is seems on certain things I end up educating them. Like when they told me the headlight was not adjustible and that at least I know people are seeing me if they keep flashing their brights at me.

Edited by cw1115 2008-09-08 9:23 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™