You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2010 Vision 8ball vs. 2015 Indian Roadmaster
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

sunburstguitar
Posted 2014-11-09 7:27 AM (#168625)
Subject: 2010 Vision 8ball vs. 2015 Indian Roadmaster

Cruiser

Winston-Salem, NC
Test rode the new Indian Roadmaster which is a pretty looker, chrome, leather, nimble bike. However, the bike lacks in the "badass" department. The feel of the bike relative to Vision is small, it reminded me of my Street Glide back in the unenlightened Harley days. The biggest disappointment was 6th gear interstate lack of power and punch. All due respect, the Roadmaster is fine on the interstate, but there is absolutely no comparison in strength compared to the Vision.

My 8 ball has none of the options that the Roadmaster boasts, yet, still I prefer the Vision over the Roadmaster for long haul trips (I did add trunk to my 8ball) . Around town the Roadmaster is nimble, kinda scooterish compared to the Vision.

A final note, I will never, ever consider trading my Vision 8ball - never again. However, I also test rode the badass, (option , bracket ready) Indian Classic. I cannot wait to add that hot momma in black as a second bike for around town stylin and profilin with my girl on the back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™