You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Towing
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

rlreed
Posted 2008-09-22 9:04 PM (#18593)
Subject: Towing

Cruiser

Tavares, Fl
I finally got the Vision hitched and wired for the Bunkhouse and we took a camping trip this weekend to the Kentucky Horse Park. We took a two lane, winding, country route down thru Ohio and Kentucky to the park and I was really supprised how well the Vision handled the trailer. No problem over the hills, was able to stay in 6th gear most of the time and it didn't whip the bike around at all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ElroyJ
Posted 2008-10-02 8:26 PM (#19646 - in reply to #18593)
Subject: RE: Towing

Tourer

Centennial, CO
rlreed - 2008-09-22 7:04 PM

I finally got the Vision hitched and wired for the Bunkhouse and we took a camping trip this weekend to the Kentucky Horse Park. We took a two lane, winding, country route down thru Ohio and Kentucky to the park and I was really supprised how well the Vision handled the trailer. No problem over the hills, was able to stay in 6th gear most of the time and it didn't whip the bike around at all.

Who made the hitch, cost...etc.? I am doing a long @ss trip to Canada next year and I thought this would be the way to go.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™