You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Upgrades
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

lwmtn2
Posted 2015-01-13 12:34 PM (#169417)
Subject: Upgrades

New user

Piney Flats, TN United States
I just got out of the hospital, where I spent 7 weeks of Hell. I was admitted to have cancer surgery, which was done. But my COPD led to the intensive care section, with pneumonia and a collapsed lung, for which I now require in-house oxygen.

Before my admission, I turned over my 2010 Vision to a very good friend who owns/runs a local motorcycle repair shop, for him to do various upgrades, while I couldn't ride anyway. He installed the Lloydz adjustable timer (set to 4) with a new James metal gasket, a KUMHO ECSTA 185/55R15 "from the DARKSIDE" Tire, and a solid black Stock Up/2"Back handlebar from WitchDoctor's. Everything looks great, and I can't wait till my Doctor says I can ride again. I will provide my impressions later.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
nailer
Posted 2015-01-13 2:04 PM (#169418 - in reply to #169417)
Subject: RE: Upgrades

Tourer

Albuquerque, NM
Hope you make a full recovery and can ride long enough to wear out that Kumho and many more like it! Got one on mine and love it. Doesn't feel like a car tire. Let me know what you think of it.

Edited by nailer 2015-01-13 2:04 PM
RedRider
Posted 2015-01-14 4:44 AM (#169425 - in reply to #169417)
Subject: Re: Upgrades

Visionary

Get well quick. See you on the road.
Pops
Posted 2015-01-14 5:11 AM (#169426 - in reply to #169417)

Cruiser

Georgia On My Mind.... United States
Best of luck there dude!

I had a terrible accident at work about four years ago and almost broke my neck. It required two major surgeries including cervical spinal repair.

I couldn't ride for two years. It was tough because I had been riding since 1970. Rehab was a bear. Initially, I thought I would never ride again.

All is well now. Started riding again in December 2013. I enjoy it now more than ever.

Every day is a gift. Every ride is a gift.

Stop and smell the roses.

Hang in there! Keep the faith! Let us know how you progress!

DrDecay
Posted 2015-01-14 8:50 AM (#169427 - in reply to #169417)

Cruiser

Apopka, FL
Glad you are on the mend and that your Vision has also been "mended". Enjoy 2 wheels whenever you can!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™