You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Seat Heater
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

misterclean911
Posted 2008-09-23 8:19 PM (#18685)
Subject: Seat Heater

Puddle Jumper

shelbyville tennessee
Any one had a problem with the seat heater coming on with the switch off, i went riding today and my butt was burning up. i kept checking the switch and it was in the middle off postion. i checked the rear switch and it was off , i then layed my hand back there and it was cool to the touch. ao its just the front part heating up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
wjoel
Posted 2008-09-23 8:30 PM (#18687 - in reply to #18685)
Subject: RE: Seat Heater

Tourer

Northeastern Penna.
While riding this past weekend,the evening temps were in the 50's.I turned on the heated seats to high,with wife on the back.My seat felt warm after a few minutes,then seem like it turned off,then got warm again.It was on and off.My wife said her seat was not that warm.I took it to my dealer yeserday,have not heard anything from them yet.
misterclean911
Posted 2008-09-23 8:35 PM (#18688 - in reply to #18685)
Subject: Re: Seat Heater

Puddle Jumper

shelbyville tennessee
Well i never had mine even turned on at all. it was in the upper 80s today while i was riding.
Breaker
Posted 2008-09-23 9:12 PM (#18691 - in reply to #18685)
Subject: RE: Seat Heater

Iron Butt

Western WA
Had the same thing happen to me.

In my case it was a defective seat/heater. The dealer ordered a new seat for me, and I haven't had a problem since.

Oh, and the heated seats and grips do cycle on and off. So warm, cool, warm, cool - that's normal.

misterclean911 - 2008-09-23 5:19 PM

Any one had a problem with the seat heater coming on with the switch off, i went riding today and my butt was burning up. i kept checking the switch and it was in the middle off postion. i checked the rear switch and it was off , i then layed my hand back there and it was cool to the touch. ao its just the front part heating up.
rmclarty
Posted 2008-09-24 9:42 AM (#18747 - in reply to #18685)

Cruiser

Sugar Land, TX (Outside of Houston)
Living on the Gulf Coast - We look forward to the days when we can even turn on the heated features. I probably won't get to test mine out till late November if I am lucky. And My Fiancee' says her rear is so hot anyway (Sizzling to the Touch so to speak), she really does not need the heater anyway
Minnow
Posted 2008-09-24 9:51 AM (#18750 - in reply to #18685)

Cruiser

Sparta, WI
Fall is here. Still warm up here but have turned the seat on a couple of cold mornings and cold evenings. Mine works fine.
exharleyrider
Posted 2008-09-24 9:40 PM (#18850 - in reply to #18685)

Cruiser

thanks for the heads up. there are days my butt feels like it is on fire. some of those days i am actually riding the vision. have checked the seat heater a few times and it was centered so i though it must just be engine heat. guess i'll have the dealer check it out.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2008-10-05 9:05 PM (#19944 - in reply to #18685)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
i had mine turn on today... i was what the hell is going on.. here somehow the switch moved forward!... no idea how.. it did this when i was riding.. so i pushed it back and all was fine..
clubford00
Posted 2008-10-05 9:52 PM (#19951 - in reply to #18685)

Tourer

Buffalo Grove,Ill
Guess you should'nt have had that Chili for lunch...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™