You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Guy on deck
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

shane6727
Posted 2007-11-10 9:02 AM (#1739)
Subject: New Guy on deck

Cruiser

Just wanted to say hello, I got a Vision for my 40th b-day from my awesome wife and was told about this site from a Intruder 1500 forum I have been a member of for a few years. I live in Las Vegas and drove to Prescott vally motors in AZ and dealt with Randy to get a vision after many phone calls trying to track one down and I love this bike! I got the street model in the cherry red all stock so far but not for long . I was lucky when I called case they had the color that I wanted and Randy made the deal real easy to do so when I got there all we had to do was sign papers and load up the bike. Anyway look foward to hanging out with fellow Vision riders and learning more about the bike and get to know you folks!
Thanks,
Shane
Top of the page Bottom of the page
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-10 8:23 PM (#1743 - in reply to #1739)
Subject: Re: New Guy on deck

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Welcome and as always, don't ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly. Luke
Bearcat
Posted 2007-11-10 11:47 PM (#1746 - in reply to #1739)
Subject: RE: New Guy on deck

Cruiser

Prescott Valley, AZ
Hey Shane, welcome!!! I also have dealt with Randy as well as with Jerry (the owner). I ordered a Cherry Premium Tour in early Oct for December delivery. After being on this forum for a month or so I can tell you you'll get a ton of good info as well as a bit of smoke every now and then. The trick is knowing the difference which is pretty straight forward. When did you get you Vision? All I saw whenever I went in was their demo(s) Cherry Tour, the Sivler Street, and they had just assembled a Black Premium Tour. Randy sold the Tour that they had as demo last time I was in, (The one I rode and fell in love with). If it had been a Premium Tour it may well be parked in my garage right now!!!! I intend to ride it year round (once I get it) as long as it is not wet/snowning and above freezing when I get ready to head to work. I live here in Prescott Valley and the dealership is less than a mile from the house. What changes are you planning and have you heard what the dates might be as to when the parts will be avaiable. Both Randy and Jerry seem to be straight up and concerned about their customers. I have no comlpaints whatsoever, they seem to be good people. Keep us posted, from the sounds of it you weren't able to frde the bike home, bummer!!!!! Ride Safe, and above ALL, enjoy the ride!!!
Carolina Tom
Posted 2007-11-11 5:40 PM (#1756 - in reply to #1739)
Subject: Re: New Guy on deck

Cruiser

Lexington, North Carolina
From one newbie to another. welcome. I'm sure you're going to love the new ride. I'be had mine for a couple weeks now and like it even more every time I ride.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™