You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Help Wanted: How to connect Iphone (not 3G).....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Headhunter
Posted 2008-10-03 7:19 PM (#19746)
Subject: Help Wanted: How to connect Iphone (not 3G).....

I have a 2008 VV Touring and want to know if there is an easy way to use the standard radio to use the Iphone (not 3G) to either listen to music or possibly know when I receive a phone call while riding.  Is there a cable/pigtail I can purchase and from where that will interface with the cable and/or jack in the left storage area?  It would be great if the Iphone charged at the same time, but I may be asking too much.   Also, does anyone have a suggestion for a unit that can be installed in a full face helmut (Nolan) easily to listen to that music  instead of the VV speakers?  Thanks in advance!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2008-10-03 7:49 PM (#19750 - in reply to #19746)
Subject: Re: Help Wanted: How to connect Iphone (not 3G).....

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Victory sells an iPod interface cable (PN 2876116, $39.99) that fits the iPhone. It allows you to charge the iPhone as well as play mp3s through the Vision's radio and see the song title/playlist on the radio's LCD screen. It will ring through the radio when you get a call.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™