You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

3200 mile trip my opinion on accessories
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

el spanky
Posted 2015-05-06 10:54 AM (#172267)
Subject: 3200 mile trip my opinion on accessories

Cruiser

Victoria Tx, TX United States
Just came back from a 3200 mile trip South Texas to South Cali and back w/stop in Hobbs Nm. Arlen Ness Flip shield.. Works same on height, Width (shoulders) work much better you can hear your radio BETTER! BUT in Rain? SUCKS side winds SUCKS compared to stock shield . Corbin seat only 1,000 on it before I took this trip worked great!! My butt became tired on the last day coming back home v. stock my butt would be numb later in each day when I went to Miami last year. In Hobbs NM had to change out my Stage 1 air filter for a stock 1. Due to dust storm YES I tried to clean it it was died.. With stock filter felt no loss in power thou. E3s.. Worked fine till rain on a 2 lane road in west Texas... I lost traction on rear tire (makes your butt cheeks pucker) Front tire had 2k on it, rear had about 50 miles before trip. FUNNY Tar Snakes in south Texas dont bother my E3s.. But out west AZ, NM, CA Tar Snakes I do feel. MPG high 43 low 29 by Calculator. Before I left I put in Motul 10/40 SemiSynth oil.. The dealer I go to was out of 10/40 Synth oil I use. Motul said it would work in a Victory and I guess it did.. No issues '12 VV with 17k when I started. Hopefully I did not leave anything out.. Hope this info is INFO for ya!!

Edited by el spanky 2015-05-06 10:57 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
johnnyvision
Posted 2015-05-06 5:18 PM (#172278 - in reply to #172267)
Subject: Re: 3200 mile trip my opinion on accessories

Visionary

To me it sounds like you need a car not a motorcycle
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™