You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

songfan delivery?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-14 10:20 PM (#1848)
Subject: songfan delivery?

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Haven't seen you around. You still here or are you out riding? If you are the same guy, heard your cherry tour is in and you are putting miles on it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SongFan
Posted 2007-11-14 10:48 PM (#1849 - in reply to #1848)
Subject: RE: songfan delivery?

Visionary

Memphis

Hey Po,

Yeah, I picked it up saturday but wasn't going to get in touch with you till I got the break-in done. Didn't want to slow you down. I know you're chompin at the bit to get together and it's looking like next week if the weather holds. I work weekends and my days off are tue/wed so I'll meet you for lunch or after work during the middle of the week. Denny is out of town this week so I'm waiting for him to get back so I can get the 500 mile service done and get the Stage 1 kit installed next tuesday. Should have some pictures posted this weekend.

Thanks for checking. I'll be in touch.

jama
Posted 2007-11-14 11:04 PM (#1852 - in reply to #1849)

Cruiser

Arkansas
Song,
I'd be interested in hearing the Stage one after you get it done. My MCPTour is expected about mid Dec and I would like to hear either the Level one or two in person before ordering one of them. I occaisionally get over to Memphis ( live near Little Rock)
SongFan
Posted 2007-11-14 11:34 PM (#1853 - in reply to #1848)

Visionary

Memphis

jama,

I had a real hard time deciding about which Stage 1 kit to get. Stage 1 level 1 has a different muffler insert but looks completely stock from the outside. Stage 1 level 2 uses the chrome mufflers shown in the catalog and will have the silver ends instead of the blacked-out stock ends. I don't know what they will look like from the side though. Will they have the uninterrupted flow like the stock pipes or will they have the round end at the front of the muffler showing? The opening on the stock Vision pipes is not near as wimpy as a regular stock Victory muffler so the insert with the stock opening should be fine for me. The Vision is the only Victory with two different Stage 1 kits.

I'll be ready to rock when it's all set up. Will definitely try to hook up.

VisionTex
Posted 2007-11-15 8:00 AM (#1865 - in reply to #1853)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Last weekend I ordered my stage 1 level 1 for the Vision I don't have yet, just wanted it when it did get here. I was in the same boat on making the decision until I heard one. I have Stage 1 slip ons on my Kingpin and I like them, good sound and performance. The dealer had a Standard Tour on the floor that had the level 1 installed. So we rolled it out and started it and I decided right there the level 1 was the way to go. It has a good sound, not quite as loud as my Kingpin, but a good rumble sound at idle and when you get on it. But, if you want to be really loud, the Level 2 would be the way. I did hear that the six shooter things that go on the end of the pipes won't work with the level 2.
On the Vision pipes where the muffler slips on, there is a chrome shield on the outside that I believe covers over the front of the muffler so it looks continuous. I believe it would do it also on the level 2. Not sure what they would look like at the rear. Has anyone seen a level 2 system on a Vision?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™