You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Who was that Vision pilot and co-pilot...?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Rebel
Posted 2008-10-12 4:10 PM (#20540)
Subject: Who was that Vision pilot and co-pilot...?

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
The wife and I were out on a ride today and passed another pair of Visioneers on a Steel Gray heading East on M-20 in Michigan at 1PM today (Sunday 10/12). Was that anyone here?

I really wanted to turn around and give chase to meet them, but the wife was in a hurry to get some lunch so we could head home for her to get to work. Interestingly enough, after lunch were going to get some ice cream when I spotted a SSG Vision pulling onto the main strip. This time I did whip it around and pulled up beside them. We pulled off and chatted for a while and I brought up the first sighting of an SSG about an hour before. But this couple wasn't the one we saw on M-20. So today I had two unrelated Vision sightings within an hour!

The second couple were some really nice folks that were out on their maiden voyage with their brand new ride. Being the good site ambassador that I am I gave them the address and told them to drop on by. It was a real pleasure meeting another Vision pilot/co-pilot. I only wish we had more time to chat and ride with them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™