You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I need a good belt
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

varyder
Posted 2015-10-27 12:03 PM (#175484)
Subject: I need a good belt

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

Well, I'm sure there are folks who would like to give me one. Long and short of things, I wore my drive belt out to the point of it skipping. I've not rode in about a week and I've got the DTs; Driving Terrible, being in the cage wanting to be on my bike. I'm gettng cheap and didn't see the need of getting a new pulley and belt, so I went with eBay.  I've got the pulley, I think off of a Cross bike and a belt on the way from a 2014 Cross with only 3,000 miles on it.  I saved me some dough, probably half price for the works. I'm hoping to get it on this weekend, but that means pulling the exhaust, again. If I was thinking, I would have, should have replaced the belt with the starter.  I'm not liking this downtime on four wheels, makes me melencoly, not that I'm loads of fun to begin with.  I'm thinking of getting me a 111 to fill in when the Vision is down.  I'm very close to pulling the trigger, but I kept holding back.  But I guess I need to get the teepee built so it'll have some shelter from the elements.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
gr8punkin
Posted 2015-10-27 1:52 PM (#175487 - in reply to #175484)
Subject: Re: I need a good belt

Cruiser

Albuquerque NM
I would almost expect that you would just buy another vision, used with low miles would cost less than a new wigwam. Or with the miles the Bentley has on her I would be tempted to buy a VV from copart so you can have parts bike to pick from.
jimtom
Posted 2015-10-30 5:38 AM (#176516 - in reply to #175484)
Subject: RE: I need a good belt

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
I told myself the same thing. I have made a rule that I will not buy a new Victory or Indian until I have a shelter for it The Visionquest will be jealous. Like yours, she has sat outside all her life (under a BILT waterproof cover) but an Indian , I would build a shed for LOL. I'm not right.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2015-10-30 5:55 AM (#176517 - in reply to #175484)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
if you get a 111 i so want to hear about the miles you put on her... i need you to put on another 50k miles on the vision. so you can say you rode enough miles to ride to the moon ! lol
varyder
Posted 2015-10-30 7:20 AM (#176520 - in reply to #175484)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Oh, if I get a squaw, I'll still ride the Vision.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™