You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Saturday Afternoon ride
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Carolina Tom
Posted 2007-11-17 7:24 PM (#1958)
Subject: Saturday Afternoon ride

Cruiser

Lexington, North Carolina

Had a couple hours Saturday afternoon and took a ride down to Morrow Mountain State Park near Badin North Carolina.  It was a beautiful afternoon and I was amazed at how many leaves were still on the trees.  I usually forget to take my camera but had it with me today.  Thought I share some of the views so I posted some pictures in the gallery.  I continue to be impressed with the performance and comfort of the Vision.  Some of the roads inside the State Park are very tight and the Vision handles so well it make it easy.  Over 1100 miles and lovin it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 4:06 AM (#1991 - in reply to #1958)
Subject: Re: Saturday Afternoon ride

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I've always liked the hill country in south east...just beautiful! The bike does tend to give mother nature a little "zing". I will take a trip up to Big Bear Mountain on my vision when it arrives, and post the pictures.
Carolina Tom
Posted 2007-11-19 8:24 PM (#2045 - in reply to #1958)

Cruiser

Yea the great thing about this little hill, really not much of a mountain, is it's about an hour from home, all through the country. Hope you get yours soon.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 3:01 AM (#2079 - in reply to #1958)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Thanks brother. As you can tell from my posts, some days are better than others. I feel like I'm recovering from some sort of life threatening desease. Just taking it day by day. AH, heck, now I need to drink beer....kleenex up?
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 7:37 AM (#2085 - in reply to #1958)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Can't you ski on Big Bear Mountain, Buckeye, I believe I have been skiing there.
Carolina Tom
Posted 2007-11-20 8:56 PM (#2115 - in reply to #1958)

Cruiser

I just got to know what kind and how much coffee BUCKEYE consumes in a night?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 2:33 AM (#2131 - in reply to #1958)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Yes, In the winter, it is a ski resort. No snow yet. My wife and Her friend are currently up there with the kids shopping and having fun while I work down here in the desert. She reports no snow yet, but last night it got down to 38 degrees. Still in the upper 50's-60's during the day...and if my Vision comes in, I will run up there and get a few snap shots. I drink the folgers HARD CORE blend. I drink 2 pots a night, snort a healthy line of it, and mainline 20cc's. Not really, I only drink one pot. Keeps the blood thin, and since I'm no longer active duty, it's my physical fitness. I have to walk across the room to get a cup. When I need more, I jump up real quickly, fall down due blood moving away from the brain, low crawl to the coffee maker and pour it staight into my mouth. Great aerobic and cardio! It's the head rush that worries me. My left eye stays shut half the night and my right eye twitches.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™