You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Trunk Light
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Visioneer
Posted 2007-11-18 7:49 AM (#1967)
Subject: Trunk Light

Cruiser

Ann Arbor, MI
It's not mentioned in the manual and I haven't seen anyone mention it here yet so FYI: There is a 3 position switch on the side of the trunk light that allows you to turn it off of you want. I'm not sure why they used a 3 position when On/Off would have sufficed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-18 10:27 AM (#1970 - in reply to #1967)
Subject: Re: Trunk Light

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Maybe position 3 is for when the light comes on when you open the lid, and goes off with the lid shut? You may never know....
Visioneer
Posted 2007-11-18 10:32 AM (#1971 - in reply to #1970)

Cruiser

Ann Arbor, MI
The light does go on and off with the trunk lid switch when the light is in one position but the light just stays off on the other 2 positions.

P.S. Discouraging game yesterday Buckeye. Sad day in Ann Arbor. Wait till next year though.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-19 4:19 AM (#1992 - in reply to #1967)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
THE BUCKEYES ARE GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL! Already got my tickets! Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately my oldest daughter likes the wolvies. She was very dissappointed with the year they had. Of course, I'm just giddy. I'm from Toledo, and hated going to Michigan. I would get a ticket just for having Ohio plates....I would like to thank Loydd (besides WOODY, and Jim Tressel, the Buckeyes favorite coach) and most of all, everyones best player (except for Michigan) CHAD HENNE! WOW! He was everything I hoped for! We debated on his abilities since last year, and still can't figure out how he was a starter. The new kid at QB is much better. I wish Mike Hart could have had more yards....what a great kid! There is next year, but as you know, the BUCKEYES are stacked to the teeth with talent, and will be returning almost all of their starters. *** Watch for Antonio Henton (QB) with in the next few years, he got in some trouble this year and had to sit out, but he is going to be a great one!
At least you have your vision......Mine is on the way, and is Scarlet and Grey....or midnight cherry and grey.
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-19 3:55 PM (#2037 - in reply to #1992)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Man O Man those Buckeyes are lucky- caught every break in the the season to get there, i hope they don't have to play the SunDevils in the Rose Bowl, they' l be going home with a good lickin eatin some chikin- the whole team should be on suspension with Henton, don't know how they get away with it -

Go Blue!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 2:50 AM (#2077 - in reply to #1967)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Henton is a 19 year old MALE. What do you think he was doing? The brother was entrapped for a $20 BJ from a female vice cop. Come on, where's the damage there? Jim put him on the bench for the rest of the year for that. I think he paid his dues for getting caught trying to get a bit of loving. Sun Devils have a few games to get past yet, but out of the Pac 10, there isn't a team that can beat the Buckeyes. Oregon had a chance until Dixon got hurt.....I would love to beat up USC, but they won't make it. Arizona would be great to play, because I know they are all a bit crazy from the heat, and will show up to the Rose Bowl for support. What a great venue that would turn out to be!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™