You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

tail/brake lightbulbs
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

azllerbob
Posted 2016-01-14 11:51 PM (#177228)
Subject: tail/brake lightbulbs

Cruiser

Parkersburg WV
Does anyone know of a better bulb to use than the stock ones ?

thanks, Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2016-01-15 4:29 AM (#177229 - in reply to #177228)
Subject: RE: tail/brake lightbulbs

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
Not really.. cause if you go with a LED bulb now you risk the cruise control not working unless you do a few options to modify the resistance value .. there are other options like what i have.. but they are much more complex than just replacing a bulb.. but these option completely blows away the cheesy 6 bulb stock configuration..

http://www.radiantz.com/product-p/9070-00.htm
j.wales
Posted 2016-01-15 3:06 PM (#177238 - in reply to #177228)
Subject: Re: tail/brake lightbulbs

Cruiser

Asheville, NC
I emailed Radiantz. They were very nice. They emailed the installation instructions so I could take a look and them decide if I want to purchase. They are working on a different load equalizer / flasher set up. I may wait to see what they modify until the tax return comes back. Thanks for the link.

Edited by j.wales 2016-01-15 3:07 PM
johnnyvision
Posted 2016-01-15 6:10 PM (#177239 - in reply to #177228)

Visionary

if you need bulb go to auto store ask for long life and bright. way cheaper.
Have you done this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QPAMpVmhw
Arkainzeye
Posted 2016-01-16 10:15 AM (#177249 - in reply to #177238)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
j.wales - 2016-01-15 3:06 PM

I emailed Radiantz. They were very nice. They emailed the installation instructions so I could take a look and them decide if I want to purchase. They are working on a different load equalizer / flasher set up. I may wait to see what they modify until the tax return comes back. Thanks for the link.

the load EQ / flasher mounts under the radio.. so the lights would be the same.. im glad you shared about the load eq cause that makes sense on why i didnt see one on their website for a while.. i have had this setup for a while. its the MOST complemented mod on my vision.. when ever someone see these lights in action and then on a bike like a vision it elevates the whole WOW factor 10 fold... those little whimpy 6 bulbs arent even in the same league as the Led Radiantz setup...!! want a truly Brighter, and more CUSTOM look.... your not going to get that with 6 little cheap bulbs..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™