You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

adding foot pegs?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Wedge
Posted 2016-01-23 4:45 AM (#177328)
Subject: adding foot pegs?

Cruiser

I know it's an unusual request, but has anyone added foot pegs to their Vision? And not highway pegs, but pegs that are under your butt in a traditional position for non-floorboard bikes.
I've had my Vision for a couple years now but I'm still wishing I had normal pegs. I do appreciate the versatile foot and leg positioning options that the floor boards and highway nubs provide on really long rides but I'd like to somehow add traditional pegs.
Anyone done this or have any idea where I might attach them?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2016-01-23 1:01 PM (#177329 - in reply to #177328)
Subject: Re: adding foot pegs?

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
i never heard of it done before.. as most people would be looking at that has a step backwards.. but i understand you want what you want.. a little while ago i was looking for options for the passenger floorboards, to try and extend them forward more for my long legged passenger.. (hurts her knees as is) but even in that case i found no options.. (yet)... if i Ever see anything like what you want ill be sure to remember this thread.... !
lennyb
Posted 2016-01-23 3:19 PM (#177330 - in reply to #177328)
Subject: RE: adding foot pegs?

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Do a search for Naked Vision or look at Chico7z gallery. He stripped a Vision down to use as a drag bike which might have pics to give you some ideas.

Edited by lennyb 2016-01-23 3:23 PM
Wedge
Posted 2016-01-23 7:21 PM (#177333 - in reply to #177328)
Subject: Re: adding foot pegs?

Cruiser

Cool. Thanks guys!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™