You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

NEW Tour Premium
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

dwhite28
Posted 2007-11-19 7:12 PM (#2041)
Subject: NEW Tour Premium

Tourer

San Antonio, TX United States
I was on cloud nine on Sat Nov 17.
I recently started working as a Polaris/Victory Tech at my local shop. I came into work and one of the managers looked at me while i was getting things ready for the morning and told me that he had a ticket i would like. I did not think anything of it at the time till i got around to reading the ticket. "Prep Midnight Cherry, Tour Premium"
I became like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. I got to un-crate and prep that big ole beautiful bike. After checking her over with a fine tooth comb and making sure everything was secure and properly tensioned, inflated, charged and in place, i took the ticket up front thinking one of the owners would probably want to take her out for the initial test ride to check for anything unusual. Well lets just say i could not find my gear quick enough when they told me to take her out. It was a sunny day at about 50 degrees. I only needed my jacket, jeans, and helmet. I didnt even use gloves with the heated grips on low. Took the bike out through traffic and then back down Interstate 64 for a full 17 mile test run. I believe i got to ride the Pre-Ordered Vision Touring bike in Hampton Roads.
I know i will be ordering my own in the next year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-19 9:01 PM (#2047 - in reply to #2041)
Subject: Re: NEW Tour Premium

Visionary

So Cal
What shop do you work for? Your the kind of tech most of us would love to have working on our bikes. You sound like someone who likes what he does. Thats hard to find these days.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 2:34 AM (#2075 - in reply to #2041)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I agree....good on you and keep up the good work!
dwhite28
Posted 2007-11-25 11:05 AM (#2238 - in reply to #2041)

Tourer

I work in Hampton Roads at "All Out Cycles" As soon as their new store opens up on the Chesapeake area for Spring of 2008, i plan on working in that location.
jimtom
Posted 2007-11-27 9:01 AM (#2258 - in reply to #2041)
Subject: RE: NEW Tour Premium

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
I wish you were in north Alabama. Iwould have peace of mind leaving a bike with you.
dwhite28
Posted 2007-12-06 7:37 PM (#2600 - in reply to #2041)

Tourer

To jimtom, remember that if you are ever in the Chesapeake, SUffolk, Virginia Beach area while riding or on vacation with your bike, just look me up or the shop.
www.alloutcycles.com
Or my e-mail, dwhite28@cox.net
Ride Safe
David
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™