You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vibration from Passenger Seat?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

dwhite28
Posted 2007-11-19 7:15 PM (#2043)
Subject: Vibration from Passenger Seat?

Tourer

San Antonio, TX United States
I am curious to know if anyone has experienced or heard of a passenger complain about a vibration similar to riding on a knobby tire from the back of a Vision Street version.

I have rode the touring version with my wife and she did not notice anything unusual.
But a friend of ours took his wife out on a Vision Street and she complained about vibration coming up that reminded her of riding on a knobby tire.
Any help?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-19 9:05 PM (#2048 - in reply to #2043)
Subject: Re: Vibration from Passenger Seat?

Visionary

So Cal
My Tour came with too much air in the rear suspension, gave it a rough ride. Maybe a bad tire. Have her compare the ride on another Street.
badnvegas
Posted 2007-11-19 9:10 PM (#2051 - in reply to #2043)

Cruiser

Colorado
I just asked Dee if she noticed anything and the answer is no......like Carl pointed out it maybe with the suspension or tire setup.

Edited by badnvegas 2007-11-19 9:10 PM
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 2:32 AM (#2074 - in reply to #2043)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
cjnoho, how the heck did you get your bike before me? There is a plot to make Buckeye insane. He doesn't like this one bit.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 7:50 AM (#2088 - in reply to #2043)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, one word for ya "TRIKE"! Sorry, another word for ya, "TRAILER"!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 3:22 AM (#2139 - in reply to #2043)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
may a camel spit in your eye, poop! That's not right, I take that back....Lord forgive me and all the pygmies in south america. Look, pollo chiquito, my trailer, and sidecar for my trike is no laughing matter...that is kinda funny, side car on a trike? Never mind....YOU WIN! That's it, I'm taking matters into my own hands...sleeves up, chin out, chest in, gut out. "sniffle" someone help me... I'm going in...cover me! WHO'S GOT MY SIX? Covy leader to Raven, Covy Leader to Raven,,,,come in Johnny..There all dead sir, this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for that pushy cop! Do you think the thong with the headband is to much? I don't know but your crossing wires with the wrong hombre....I smell a foot, and it's a fowl. Batter up! Next Yankee stick his head out of that dug out gets his fool head blowed off'en his shoulders.....but pa, there's a pole cat in the hen house...help!
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-11-22 7:29 AM (#2197 - in reply to #2043)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Well, if she was complaining about the vibration, maybe she needs a frame of reference. Like This. Come to think of it, I suspect Buckeye uses one of these when he visits this forum..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™