You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

CB/Intercom
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

mike s
Posted 2007-11-19 10:24 PM (#2055)
Subject: CB/Intercom

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
So I got another follow-up call from an electrical engineer at Victory tonight. I've got a problem with my handlebar volume control switch changing my radio stations they're trying to fix for me.

Anyway, one of my suspicions has been confirmed: the cb/intercom for the Vision cannot be installed on the Street models. The module installs in the throat of the tourpack and they are not currently working on changing that. However, I told the guy I would be interested in a CB option that could be installed on any Vision model, as I will likely run mine in the Street configuration most of the time. I'm not as concerned with rider/passenger comm as I am with bike-to-bike comm. I would think THE luxury touring bike should have this option regardless of whether it's set up with the tourpack or not. So, he told me if they get enough requests, they will look into the feasability of designing something. So, everyone please bug your dealers and have them call in to Victory about this setup!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
autiger2
Posted 2007-11-19 10:35 PM (#2057 - in reply to #2055)
Subject: RE: CB/Intercom

Cruiser

Opelika, AL
mike.. the fix is easy.. mount your handlebars upside down and backwards... it'll fix itself.. *LOL*
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 2:30 AM (#2073 - in reply to #2055)
Subject: Re: CB/Intercom

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
he said mount....lol
mike s
Posted 2007-11-20 7:28 PM (#2109 - in reply to #2057)
Subject: RE: CB/Intercom

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
autiger2 - 2007-11-19 10:35 PM

mike.. the fix is easy.. mount your handlebars upside down and backwards... it'll fix itself.. *LOL*

I thought I was fat-fingering the switches the first couple of times it happened, but since then I've been very careful about hitting the right one. Then, after it rained, it happened more often for a day or two before resuming the regular once-every-couple-of-days cycle.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 9:14 AM (#2156 - in reply to #2055)
Subject: Re: CB/Intercom

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
sounds like a plausible reason. you can hook up just about everything else, why not have the "standard" capability to run the cb or any other periphrial? They seemed to have thought of everything, accept'en that thar issue.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™